- 1 Is Sedona closer to Phoenix or Tucson?
- 2 Is Phoenix or Flagstaff closer to Sedona?
- 3 How much is the shuttle from Phoenix to Sedona?
- 4 Is there a shuttle from Phoenix airport to Sedona?
- 5 What is the best time of year to go to Sedona AZ?
- 6 How many days do you need in Sedona?
- 7 How far is Grand Canyon from Sedona?
- 8 How far is Vegas from Sedona?
- 9 Is it better to stay in Sedona or Flagstaff?
- 10 How do I get from LA to Sedona?
- 11 Do you need a car in Sedona?
- 12 How long does it take to drive from Phoenix airport to Sedona?
- 13 What is the best area of Sedona to stay in?
- 14 Is Sedona cooler than Phoenix?
- 15 How is the drive from Phoenix to Sedona?
Is Sedona closer to Phoenix or Tucson?
The major city closest to the halfway point between Sedona, AZ and Tucson, AZ is Phoenix, AZ, situated 115 miles from Sedona, AZ and 116 miles from Tucson, AZ. It would take 1 hour 51 mins to go from Sedona to and 1 hour 47 mins to go from Tucson to Phoenix.
Is Phoenix or Flagstaff closer to Sedona?
The drive from Phoenix to Sedona is very scenic and enjoyable. I just did it and it took about 2.5 hours, give or take, and I was in no hurry. Flagstaff is much closer to Sedona, and also a lovely, scenic drive.
How much is the shuttle from Phoenix to Sedona?
|To / From Phoenix||Adult||Child (10 & Under)|
|Enchantment / Mii Amo*||$76.00||$28.00|
Is there a shuttle from Phoenix airport to Sedona?
Sedona shuttle transportation companies offer several departure times, most often from Phoenix Sky Harbor Airport, throughout each day. The most used shuttle for distance transport between Phoenix, Camp Verde, Village of Oak Creek and Sedona is Arizona Shuttle.
What is the best time of year to go to Sedona AZ?
The best time to visit Sedona is from March to May when the temperatures are warm – but not scorching – and the area is in full bloom. Hikers love this season, as desert flowers add a pop of color to the rust-colored trails.
How many days do you need in Sedona?
Don’t make the mistake of taking a trip to Sedona for a night or two, three to five days is the time needed to see Sedona, the Grand Canyon and beyond. Red Rock Country has numerous things to do for pet owners that can be enjoyed any time of year.
How far is Grand Canyon from Sedona?
That’s the Grand Canyon, one of the world’s seven wonders. And it’s only about 117 miles north of Sedona through some of the most scenic views you will ever experience. It’s an easy drive.
How far is Vegas from Sedona?
The distance between Las Vegas and Sedona is 211 miles.
Is it better to stay in Sedona or Flagstaff?
Sedona is very touristy and Flagstaff is more of a college town with some great restaurants, shopping, etc. I have visited both and my choice would definitely be Flagstaff. It’s cheaper to stay in Flagstaff, but if you want a good night’s sleep stay in Sedona.
How do I get from LA to Sedona?
The quickest way to get from Los Angeles to Sedona is to fly and bus which costs $180 – $280 and takes 5h 28m. How far is it from Los Angeles to Sedona? The distance between Los Angeles and Sedona is 376 miles. The road distance is 480.3 miles.
Do you need a car in Sedona?
Don’t try to go without renting a car or hiring your own independent transportation. Shuttles to Sedona from Phoenix and vice versa are a great way to get up and back, but Sedona is a city that’s spread across 18 square miles with little to no public transportation options.
How long does it take to drive from Phoenix airport to Sedona?
Getting there: Located a short 115 miles from Phoenix, the drive to Sedona is simple and will take just under 2 hours. Weekday traffic should not be a problem as long as you get out of Phoenix by 3 PM. After that, rush hour traffic could cause a slowdown and add as much as an hour to the trip.
What is the best area of Sedona to stay in?
- Where to Stay in Sedona.
- Sedona Neighborhood Guide.
- Sedona 5 Best Neighborhoods to Stay in.
- #1 Tlaquepaque – Where to Stay in Sedona for your First Time.
- #2 Chapel – Where to Stay in Sedona on a Budget.
- #3 Oak Creek – Best Neighborhood in Sedona for Families.
- #4 Uptown Sedona – Where to Stay in Sedona for Nightlife.
Is Sedona cooler than Phoenix?
On average, Sedona’s stays about 10 degrees cooler than Phoenix during the day. Nightime lows in the summer average in the cool mid 60s, nearly 25 degrees cooler than the Phoenix average. Sedona does experience a monsoon season, typically beginning in early July.
How is the drive from Phoenix to Sedona?
How to get from Phoenix to Sedona. Sedona is located two hours north of Phoenix. The drive is 115 miles on a highway heading north. If you are traveling by vehicle, a drive going to Sedona from Phoenix usually takes about 2 hours if you are taking State Route 179.