- 1 How much is uber from Seattle airport to cruise port?
- 2 Is there a shuttle from Seattle airport to Pier 91?
- 3 How far is Seattle airport to cruise ship terminal?
- 4 How do I get from Seattle airport to Vancouver cruise port?
- 5 How far is Pike Place Market from cruise terminal?
- 6 Where should I stay in Seattle before a cruise?
- 7 How far is Seattle airport from Pier 91?
- 8 Do you need a passport to cruise from Seattle to Alaska?
- 9 How much is Shuttle Express Seattle?
- 10 What cruises leave out of Seattle?
- 11 Where do Seattle cruises leave from?
- 12 How far is Vancouver airport from cruise terminal?
- 13 How can I get from Seattle to Vancouver?
- 14 How far is Seattle from Vancouver by ferry?
How much is uber from Seattle airport to cruise port?
Both Uber and Lyft operate legally in Seattle, providing a convenient way for people to get from the airport — or anywhere else — to the cruise port. The ride-share services estimate a cost of around $35-40 from the airport to the cruise terminals so it is cheaper than taking a cab.
Is there a shuttle from Seattle airport to Pier 91?
Seattle Express offers safe, convenient, and affordable cruise ship transfers between SeaTac area hotels and Seattle cruise ship terminals Pier 66 & Pier 91. Our one-way or round-trip cruise ship transfer service is available for individuals, families, or groups.
How far is Seattle airport to cruise ship terminal?
Transportation Between SeaTac Airport and Seattle’s Cruise Terminals. Seattle’s SeaTac Airport is 15 miles south of downtown Seattle and the cruise ship terminals. The easiest way from the airport to the cruise terminal is to arrange for town car, limo, or SUV pickup.
How do I get from Seattle airport to Vancouver cruise port?
The best way to get from Seattle Airport (SEA) to Vancouver Cruise Ship Terminal is to fly which takes 1h 24m and costs $95 – $310. Alternatively, you can bus, which costs and takes 5h 37m, you could also train, which costs $40 – $85 and takes 5h 55m.
How far is Pike Place Market from cruise terminal?
We are located 3 miles from Pike Place Market and this stop is included in three stops our complimentary shuttle makes. The cruises leave from several different Piers: we are 3 miles from Pier 69 and 6 miles from Pier 90. Thank you for your inquiry! over a year ago.
Where should I stay in Seattle before a cruise?
- Travelodge Seattle by the Space Needle. The Travelodge offers (relatively) affordable accommodations near Seattle’s most iconic landmark — the Space Needle.
- Pan Pacific Hotel Seattle.
- Warwick Seattle Hotel.
- Crowne Plaza Seattle Downtown.
- Quality Inn & Suites.
How far is Seattle airport from Pier 91?
Pier 91 Smith Cove Cruise Terminal is 16.7 miles from Seattle Airport. The journey by car takes about 34 minutes. Pier 66 Bell Street Pier Cruise Terminal is 13 miles from Seattle Airport.
Do you need a passport to cruise from Seattle to Alaska?
If you are a U.S. Citizen and your Alaska cruise begins and ends in the same US port (Seattle, San Francisco, Los Angeles) you are not currently required to travel with a passport to Alaska. All cruise lines and WMPH Vacations highly recommend you carry a valid passport.
How much is Shuttle Express Seattle?
The Shuttle Express takes about 45 minutes and costs $18.00 per person. Regarding the light rail, it depends on your comfort level. Check out their website (google Sound Transit Seattle) for more information.
What cruises leave out of Seattle?
- #1. Celebrity Solstice. Celebrity Cruises.
- #1. Eurodam. Holland America Line.
- #1. Regatta. Oceania Cruises.
- #4. Emerald Princess. Princess Cruises.
- #5. Norwegian Bliss. Norwegian Cruise Line.
- #6. Carnival Freedom. Carnival Cruise Line.
- #6. Norwegian Sun. Norwegian Cruise Line.
- #6. Majestic Princess. Princess Cruises.
Where do Seattle cruises leave from?
Pier 91 serves as home port for Carnival Cruise Line, Celebrity Cruises, Holland America Line, Princess Cruises and Royal Caribbean. Located at the north end of Seattle’s waterfront on historic Smith Cove, it’s just 10 minutes from the city’s retail core and the famous Space Needle.
How far is Vancouver airport from cruise terminal?
Fortunately, the city’s cruise terminal, a major departure port for Alaska and British Columbia cruises, is less than 10 miles from Vancouver International Airport.
How can I get from Seattle to Vancouver?
The simplest way to travel from Seattle to Vancouver is by train, which may be one of the most scenic train rides in the world. It takes about four hours on the Amtrak Cascades, but you’ll enjoy every minute as the picturesque landscapes pass you by.
How far is Seattle from Vancouver by ferry?
Take a Couple of Ferries
The trip takes 1 hour and 35 minutes to cross the 24-nautical-mile distance. Clipper Vacations’ Seattle to Victoria passenger-only ferry zips down to the Seattle Ferry Terminal in 2 hours and 45 minutes.