- 1 Does Southwest fly to John Wayne?
- 2 Does Southwest Airlines fly to Anaheim California?
- 3 Where does SNA fly direct to?
- 4 What airports in PA does Southwest fly into?
- 5 What is the John Wayne Airport called?
- 6 What airlines fly out of John Wayne?
- 7 What is the best airline to fly to Los Angeles?
- 8 Which airport do I fly into for Disneyland?
- 9 Does Southwest fly into LAX?
- 10 Does JetBlue fly out of SNA?
- 11 Where can you fly direct from Los Angeles?
- 12 Who flies out of Long Beach Airport?
- 13 Where does Southwest fly nonstop from Austin?
- 14 Where does Southwest fly nonstop from Tampa?
- 15 Where are Southwest hubs?
Does Southwest fly to John Wayne?
No matter if it’s Orange County/Santa Ana or the Big Orange itself that draws you to Southern California, find your way there with ease by booking a flight to John Wayne Airport Orange County with Southwest®.
Does Southwest Airlines fly to Anaheim California?
Customized vacation packages include:
Round trip flight via Southwest Airlines® to Disneyland® Resort in Anaheim via Los Angeles (LAX), Orange County/Santa Ana (SNA), Ontario/LA (ONT), Burbank (BUR), or Long Beach, CA (LGB). Even golf bags fly free.
Where does SNA fly direct to?
|Cabo San Lucas, Mexico (SJD)||Southwest|
|Chicago (ORD | MDW)||American (ORD), United (ORD), Southwest (MDW)|
|Dallas/Fort Worth (DFW | DAL)||American (DFW), Southwest (DAL), Sun Country (DFW)|
What airports in PA does Southwest fly into?
|United States (Pennsylvania)||Philadelphia||Philadelphia International Airport|
|Pittsburgh||Pittsburgh International Airport|
|United States (Puerto Rico)||San Juan||Luis Muñoz Marín International Airport|
|United States (Rhode Island)||Providence||T. F. Green Airport|
What is the John Wayne Airport called?
John Wayne Airport, Orange County (Airport Code: SNA), owned and operated by the County of Orange, is the only commercial service airport in Orange County, California.
What airlines fly out of John Wayne?
|American Airlines||(800) 433-7300||A|
|Delta Air Lines||(800) 221-1212||A|
|Frontier Airlines||(801) 401-9000||C|
|JetSuiteX||(800) 435-9579||ACI Jet|
What is the best airline to fly to Los Angeles?
In general from United States, Alaska Airlines, JetBlue and Emirates fly the most to Los Angeles.
Which airport do I fly into for Disneyland?
John Wayne Airport (SNA)
Approximately 15 miles away, John Wayne Airport is the closest airport to the Disneyland Resort. Explore the convenient travel options—including shuttles, buses, taxis and limousines—available to take you to the Resort.
Does Southwest fly into LAX?
Southwest Airlines flies to Los Angeles International Airport often, making it easy to plan your next West Coast getaway. Learn more about the Southwest® Experience and book your upcoming flight to Los Angeles (LAX).
Does JetBlue fly out of SNA?
JetBlue Airways Flights From John Wayne Airport (SNA)
Where can you fly direct from Los Angeles?
Non stop flights from Los Angeles – LAX direct flights
- Albuquerque, New Mexico – ABQ – Southwest, SkyWest Airlines, Compass Airlines.
- Anchorage, Alaska – ANC – Alaska Airlines.
- Arcata/Eureka, California – ACV – SkyWest Airlines.
- Aspen, Colorado – ASE – SkyWest Airlines.
- Atlanta, Georgia – ATL – Delta, United, American, Spirit Air Lines, Frontier, Southwest.
Who flies out of Long Beach Airport?
Contact information for airlines serving LGB is listed below.
- American Airlines. (800) 433-7300/(800) 543-1586 (TDD)
- Delta Air Lines. (404) 209-3434.
- Hawaiian Airlines. (800) 778-4838/(800) 455-9880 (TTY)
- Southwest Airlines. (800) 435-9792.
Where does Southwest fly nonstop from Austin?
Southwest nonstops may include – ABQ, ATL, BNA, BOS, BWI, CUN, DAL, DCA, DEN, ELP, EWR, FLL, HOU, HRL, IND, LAS, LAX, LBB, MCI, MCO, MDW, MSY, OAK, PHL, PHX, SAN, SFO, SJC, SMF, STL, TPA. Via Airlines / Charter Air Transport nonstops may include – AMA, BTR, HOU, LIT.
Where does Southwest fly nonstop from Tampa?
Southwest also offers nonstop stops from Tampa to Albany, Atlanta, Austin, Hartford, Birmingham, Nashville, Buffalo, Baltimore, Columbus, Dallas, Washington, Denver, Detroit, Fort Lauderdale, Flint, Grand Rapids, Havana, Houston, Indianapolis, Long Island, Las Vegas, LaGuardia, Kansas City, Chicago, Memphis, Manchester
Where are Southwest hubs?
|IATA ICAO Callsign WN SWA SOUTHWEST|
|Operating bases||Atlanta Baltimore Chicago–Midway Dallas–Love Denver Houston–Hobby Las Vegas Los Angeles Oakland Orlando Phoenix–Sky Harbor|
|Frequent-flyer program||Rapid Rewards|