- 1 Are there two airports in Cabo San Lucas?
- 2 How do I get to Cabo San Lucas?
- 3 What is the best time of year to go to Cabo San Lucas?
- 4 How far is Cabo San Lucas from the airport?
- 5 How safe is Cabo San Lucas?
- 6 Is Los Cabos the same thing as Cabo San Lucas?
- 7 Is Cabo safe to visit 2020?
- 8 Do I need a passport to go to Cabo?
- 9 How much does it cost to fly to Cabo San Lucas?
- 10 What is the coldest month in Cabo San Lucas?
- 11 How many days do you need in Cabo?
- 12 What should you not do in Cabo San Lucas?
- 13 Can I use Uber in Cabo San Lucas?
- 14 Does Southwest fly to Cabo?
- 15 Do you need a car in Cabo?
Are there two airports in Cabo San Lucas?
There are two airports in Los Cabos: Cabo San Lucas airport or Cabo San Lucas International Airport, and the Los Cabos International Airport. The Cabo San Lucas airport is a small airfield that is primarily private jets and shuttles. For the Los Cabos International Airport that code is SJD for San Jose del Cabo.
How do I get to Cabo San Lucas?
Flight is the preferred means of traveling to Cabo. The regional airport, Los Cabos International Airport (IATA: SJD), (624) 146-5111, is located outside of San Jose del Cabo and will take approximately 30-45 minutes to travel to Cabo San Lucas. For general aviation or private jets, Terminal 2 is used.
What is the best time of year to go to Cabo San Lucas?
The best time to visit Cabo is from May to June, when the wintertime crowds have gone home and the summertime storms have yet to hit. October and November are also nice months for a vacation, but you’ll need to begin your hotel search early if you want to save money.
How far is Cabo San Lucas from the airport?
The Cabo international airport is about 28 miles from Cabo San Lucas (a 40- to 45-minute drive) and eight miles from San Jose del Cabo (20-minute drive).
How safe is Cabo San Lucas?
Due to the crime in other parts of the state, you’ll experience most safety in Cabo San Lucas around your resort’s property and in other touristy areas. It’s highly unlikely that any of your walks or excursions will lead you somewhere dangerous.
Is Los Cabos the same thing as Cabo San Lucas?
Are Cabo San Lucas and Los Cabos the Same Thing? Yes and no! Cabo San Lucas Mexico, the major tourist destination, is part of a region called Los Cabos, which also includes the city of San Jose del Cabo.
Is Cabo safe to visit 2020?
In short: yes. It is considered safe to travel to both Cabo San Lucas and San Jose del Cabo. Violent events haved plagued Mexico for quite some time leading the United States to issue a Level 2 Travel Advisory for the entire country of Mexico.
Do I need a passport to go to Cabo?
To fly to Cabo, you’ll need a valid passport, and it is strongly advised that the passport is valid for at least 6-months after the date of travel.
How much does it cost to fly to Cabo San Lucas?
Good to know
|Low season||August||Best time to beat the crowds with an average 3% drop in price.|
|High season||December||Most popular time to fly with an average 9% increase in price.|
|Average price round-trip||$484||(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)|
|Good deal round-trip||$264||or less|
|Good deal one-way||$130||or less|
What is the coldest month in Cabo San Lucas?
July is the hottest month in Cabo san lucas with an average temperature of 30.45°C (87°F) and the coldest is January at 19°C (66°F) with the most daily sunshine hours at 12 in June.
How many days do you need in Cabo?
If you are thinking of coming to Cabo, 4 days is the perfect amount of time to visit the area. Los Cabos is one of the travel destinations with the greatest number of guests returning year after year. Why?
What should you not do in Cabo San Lucas?
18 Things You Absolutely Should Not Do in Cabo San Lucas
- Don’t Swim on the Pacific Side of Cabo San Lucas.
- Don’t Purchase Pharmaceuticals Without a Prescription.
- Just Say No to Party Favors.
- Don’t Take Unnecessary Risks While in Cabo San Lucas.
- Don’t Fall for What Seems Like the Deal of a Lifetime!
- Don’t Forget Sun Protection.
- Don’t Get Help from the Guys Inside the Airport.
Can I use Uber in Cabo San Lucas?
Uber is ILLEGAL IN CABO.
A shuttle from Cabo airport or private transfers is more affordable and safer in the long run.
Does Southwest fly to Cabo?
Southwest Airlines® flies to Los Cabos International Airport, making your adventure even easier to kick off.
Do you need a car in Cabo?
If you plan on staying at your all-inclusive resort and relaxing by the pool and doing a lot of tourist activities, you do not need to rent a car. If you plan on exploring Baja California Mexico, you will need a car. Renting a car will make it easier for you to make the most of your time in Los Cabos.