- 1 Which UK airports fly direct to Copenhagen?
- 2 Are there two airports in Copenhagen?
- 3 What is Copenhagen airport called?
- 4 How many airports are there in Copenhagen?
- 5 Can I use euro in Copenhagen?
- 6 Which airport does easyJet fly to in Copenhagen?
- 7 What is the best month to visit Copenhagen?
- 8 Which airlines fly direct to Copenhagen?
- 9 What terminal is Ryanair in Copenhagen?
- 10 Is Copenhagen airport open 24 hours?
- 11 Can I fly out of Copenhagen Airport?
- 12 What shops are in Copenhagen Airport?
- 13 How much is a taxi from Copenhagen Airport to the city?
- 14 How expensive is Copenhagen?
Which UK airports fly direct to Copenhagen?
You can currently fly directly to Copenhagen from the following UK airports:
- London Gatwick Airport.
- London Stansted Airport.
- London Heathrow Airport.
- Bristol Airport.
- Birmingham Airport.
- Manchester Airport.
- Edinburgh Airport.
- Aberdeen Airport.
Are there two airports in Copenhagen?
The city of Copenhagen has two main airports. Copenhagen Airport is the closest to the city and a smaller more efficient airport.
What is Copenhagen airport called?
Copenhagen Airport, Kastrup (Danish: Københavns Lufthavn, Kastrup, pronounced [kʰøpm̩ˈhɑwns ˈlɔftˌhɑwˀn ˈkʰæˌstʁɔp]; IATA: CPH, ICAO: EKCH) is the main international airport serving Copenhagen, Denmark, the rest of Zealand, the Øresund Region, and a large part of southern Sweden including Scania.
How many airports are there in Copenhagen?
Fortunately, there are many airports in Denmark, the country has four large and four small airports (Bornholm, Midtjyllands, Esbjerg, Sønderborg).
What are the busiest airports in Denmark?
Can I use euro in Copenhagen?
Though Denmark has representation in the EU, it uses its own currency – the kroner (written as DKK). Some shops, hotels, and restaurants accept payment in both Danish Kroner and Euros.
Which airport does easyJet fly to in Copenhagen?
Arriving at Copenhagen Airport
– Our team are ready on hand if you have any questions or require assistance. easyJet flies into and out of Terminal 2. Kastrup Airport is just 8km from Copenhagen.
What is the best month to visit Copenhagen?
The best time to visit Copenhagen is from March to May or between June and August – depending on what you’re looking for. While the summer brings the warmest weather and a number of popular, large-scale events, those looking for lower rates and fewer crowds can still enjoy the mild weather in the spring.
Which airlines fly direct to Copenhagen?
Which airlines offer direct flights to Copenhagen? SAS, Norwegian, CityJet, Norwegian Air Sweden, Icelandair, Lufthansa, Etihad Airways and Singapore Airlines all fly non-stop to Copenhagen.
What terminal is Ryanair in Copenhagen?
Ryanair uses Terminal 2 at Copenhagen Airport.
Is Copenhagen airport open 24 hours?
The airport is open 24 hours.
Can I fly out of Copenhagen Airport?
Yes, Copenhagen Airport follows the European Union Aviation Safety Agency (EASA) guidelines for safe travel.
What shops are in Copenhagen Airport?
In Copenhagen Airport, there is more than 120 stores, offering anything your heart desires. You will find a great selection of shops with Scandinavian design, international fashion brands and the newest electronic gear.
- Tiger of Sweden.
- Victoria’s Secret.
- TAX FREE.
How much is a taxi from Copenhagen Airport to the city?
Just outside both Terminal 1 and 3 you’ll find taxies. It will take around 20-30 minutes to get to the city center by taxi, and cost around 250-350 DKK, depending on the traffic. Many hotels in Copenhagen cooperates with the taxi companies offering fixed prices to the airport.
How expensive is Copenhagen?
You should plan to spend around kr1,186 ($188) per day on your vacation in Copenhagen, which is the average daily price based on the expenses of other visitors.