- 1 How much is an Uber ride from Fort Lauderdale Airport to Miami cruise port?
- 2 Is there a shuttle from Ft Lauderdale Airport to Miami cruise port?
- 3 Is there a free shuttle from Miami airport to cruise port?
- 4 How much is a taxi from Fort Lauderdale airport to cruise port?
- 5 How much is the shuttle from Fort Lauderdale to Miami?
- 6 How much is uber from Orlando to Fort Lauderdale?
- 7 Is it cheaper to fly into Fort Lauderdale or Miami?
- 8 Is there a shuttle bus from Fort Lauderdale to Miami?
- 9 Which airport is closer to Miami cruise port?
- 10 Where should I stay in Miami before a cruise?
- 11 Can you walk to Miami port?
- 12 Where do cruises leave from in Miami?
- 13 Is it worth getting a balcony on a cruise ship?
- 14 How do I get from Fort Lauderdale airport to the cruise port?
- 15 Where should I stay when cruising from Fort Lauderdale?
How much is an Uber ride from Fort Lauderdale Airport to Miami cruise port?
If you use a rideshare service like Uber or Lyft to get from the Fort Lauderdale airport to the Port of Miami, you should expect to pay around $35 to $45 each way. This pricing is based per car, which rideshare services offer for up to four people for one fee.
Is there a shuttle from Ft Lauderdale Airport to Miami cruise port?
The Fort Lauderdale airport offers the GO Airport Shuttle, which provides a shared van back and forth from the cruise port. Rates for the shuttle are around $21 per person, each way.
Is there a free shuttle from Miami airport to cruise port?
A complimentary shuttle to and from the Miami International Airport (runs 24/7) and the cruise port are offered by this hotel. Shuttles to the port of Miami vary each week depending on which cruise one is taking. The port shuttles are free but there is a return fee to the hotel.
How much is a taxi from Fort Lauderdale airport to cruise port?
A taxi ride from FLL to Port Everglades is about $15. This is the cost per taxi, so you can split the cost among your fellow travelers.
How much is the shuttle from Fort Lauderdale to Miami?
|Sample shared ride rates from FLL|
|Miami International Airport||$25.00|
|Fort Lauderdale Beach Hotels||$11.00 to $19.00|
How much is uber from Orlando to Fort Lauderdale?
Total Fare: ~ 581.00 $
Distance between Orlando and Fort Lauderdale is approx. 212.75 miles (342.39 km) with 211 min travel time. This Uber estimate from Orlando to Fort Lauderdale was updated 4 days ago.
Is it cheaper to fly into Fort Lauderdale or Miami?
It may be cheaper to fly into Fort Lauderdale (FLL), but it should be noted that it can cost quite a bit more and take much longer to travel between the airport and Miami Beach. There is a free shuttle from the terminals to the Tri-Rail station and a one-way ticket to Miami costs $3.75 per person.
Is there a shuttle bus from Fort Lauderdale to Miami?
Daily shared transportation: Fort Lauderdale to Miami shuttle Bus offers excellent transportation services from and to different locations: Fort Lauderdale airport or Miami airport. Private Transportation: Experience our Fort Lauderdale to Miami shuttle bus with a private chauffeur on your own time.
Which airport is closer to Miami cruise port?
The nearest airport to Miami is Miami (MIA) Airport which is 6.9 miles away. Other nearby airports include Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International (FLL) (20.7 miles), West Palm Beach/Palm Beach (PBI) (63.7 miles), Ft. Myers (RSW) (111.8 miles) and Key West (EYW) (130.9 miles).
Where should I stay in Miami before a cruise?
Best Miami Cruise Port Hotels
- Courtyard Miami Downtown Brickell Area.
- Holiday Inn Port of Miami Downtown.
- Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton – Miami Brickell Downtown.
- River Park Hotel & Suites Downtown/Convention Center.
- Comfort Suites Miami Airport North.
- InterContinental Miami.
- Aloft Miami – Brickell.
- YVE Hotel Miami.
Can you walk to Miami port?
The distance between Miami International Airport (MIA) and PortMiami is seven miles and the distance between Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport (FLL) and PortMiami is 25 miles. From there, you can either walk 1.5 miles to the port or catch the Coral Way Route Trolley to the port.
Where do cruises leave from in Miami?
The Miami cruise ship port is located on Dodge Island, just east of downtown Miami. In addition to this page, we have two other Miami Port guides you may find useful: hotels that offer shuttle service to and from Miami Cruise Terminal and I-95 hotels between Miami Port and Fort Lauderdale Airport.
Is it worth getting a balcony on a cruise ship?
If you’re sailing in the Mediterranean or to another scenic destination, the view is definitely worth the money, Driscoll says. “If you’re doing an Alaska cruise, it’s so nice out on the balcony, watching the glaciers,” he says. And a balcony may not matter much to them.
How do I get from Fort Lauderdale airport to the cruise port?
Lauderdale airport and cruise terminal are both pretty close, about 20 minutes by taxi or shuttle. We ask the Riverside staff to arrange a shuttle to the Ft. Lauderdale cruise port; the cost has been $8 per person. The Miami cruise terminal is about an hour away by taxi or shuttle.
Where should I stay when cruising from Fort Lauderdale?
What are the Best Hotels near Port Everglades?
- Hilton Fort Lauderdale Marina. ★★★★
- Renaissance Fort Lauderdale Cruise Port Hotel.
- Hyatt Place Fort Lauderdale Cruise Port.
- Embassy Suites by Hilton Fort Lauderdale – 17th Street.
- Four Points by Sheraton Fort Lauderdale Airport/Cruise Port.
- Holiday Inn Express Cruise Airport.