- 1 How much is an uber from Orlando airport to Port Canaveral?
- 2 How much is a taxi from Orlando airport to Port Canaveral?
- 3 How much is a shuttle from Orlando to Port Canaveral?
- 4 How long is the shuttle from Orlando airport to Port Canaveral?
- 5 Does Royal Caribbean have a shuttle from Orlando airport to Port Canaveral?
- 6 Is there a shuttle from Port Canaveral to Orlando Airport?
- 7 Where should I stay for a cruise from Port Canaveral?
- 8 How do I get from MCO to Port Canaveral?
- 9 Which airport is closest to Port Canaveral Florida?
- 10 How much is Disney transportation to Port Canaveral?
- 11 How do I get from Disney to Port Canaveral?
- 12 How far is Port Canaveral from Cocoa Beach?
- 13 Does Carnival provide transportation from airport?
- 14 How far is Port Canaveral from Kissimmee?
The rideshare services do offer service to Port Canaveral from the Orlando airport and other points in the area, but it can get pricey. Expect the ride to be about $60-$70 per car (not per person), each way or ~$140 round trip.
By Car From Orlando Airport to Port Canaveral
Taxis are readily available at the airport and at Port Canaveral when you return from your cruise. Orlando International Airport estimates that the cost of a one-way taxi ride is about $115. Lyft and Uber also serve the airport.
$19.99 Orlando Airport to Port Canaveral Shuttle | Go Port.
The quickest way to get from Orlando Airport (MCO) to Port Canaveral is to shuttle which costs $130 – $190 and takes 50 min.
Royal Caribbean offers a bus service of its own (called transfers) to bring you to the port from Orlando International Airport (MCO). Royal Caribbean offers transfers in one way increments (you can book two one-ways to create a round trip).
Go Port Canaveral
For passengers arriving for their cruise, the shuttle runs between 10 a.m. and 1 p.m. When it’s time to return to the airport, the shuttle runs from 7 a.m. to 10 a.m. back to the airport. The cost is $39.98 per person, roundtrip.
Among the best and closest hotels near Port Canaveral cruise terminal are the Homewood Suites Cape Canaveral–Cocoa Beach, Springhill Suites, Country Inn & Suites Port Canaveral and Home2 Suites by Hilton Cape Canaveral Cruise Port. Most of these properties offer a shuttle transfer and cruise parking for a fee.
Getting to Port Canaveral Cruise Terminal from Orlando International Airport (MCO)
- Take the North Exit out of the airport.
- Keep right following signs for SR-528 East toll road (Beachline Expressway)
- Head east on SR-528.
- After crossing over the I-95, drive a further 11.5 miles.
- Exit onto SR-401 North.
Orlando Melbourne International Airport | MLB
Located just 27 miles south, the Melbourne International Airport is the closest airport in distance to Port Canaveral. However, the commute to your cruise terminal will likely be longer than traveling from the Orlando Airport due to local traffic.
Prices can change, but currently the cost for a DCL transfer from a WDW hotel to Port Canaveral is $35 per person. Kids under age three ride free; there is no price break for older children.
In Florida, Disney offers bus transfers between any of the Walt Disney World resort hotels and Port Canaveral, or between the Orlando (MCO) airport or the Hyatt MCO and Port Canaveral. You can also do a multi-part transfer (for example airport-resort-port-airport).
The distance between Port Canaveral and Cocoa Beach is 6 miles.
Does Carnival provide transportation from airport?
If you’re flying in, you can get the ease of being met by Carnival staff at the airport, who will escort you to a shuttle bus that takes you directly to the port — a great value. Or enjoy luxurious transportation in a private car (a sedan, SUV or even a limo) whether from the airport, your home or hotel.
The distance between Kissimmee and Port Canaveral is 50 miles.