- 1 How do e tickets work at the airport?
- 2 Can I show E-ticket on mobile at airport?
- 3 Do you need to print out your e-ticket?
- 4 How do I get my boarding pass from E-ticket?
- 5 Is E-ticket the same as boarding pass?
- 6 How do I get my boarding pass on my phone?
- 7 How do I print my e-ticket?
- 8 Where do I print my boarding pass?
- 9 Can you print your boarding pass at home?
How do e tickets work at the airport?
To check in with an e–ticket you only need to provide a valid passport (for international flights) or government issued ID (domestic flights) so the agent can pull up your record in their system. The check-in agent then provides your boarding pass to take to the gate.
Can I show E-ticket on mobile at airport?
You can show your e– ticket on your mobile. Please note, airlines have their ticket counters on airports. You can get the print out of your ticket from there as well.
Do you need to print out your e-ticket?
“E – Ticket Print Out Not Required” yes you are hearing the right thing now the IRCTC announced that they are not at all required the E–Ticket (Electronic Ticket) print out. Passengers while travelling E – Ticket print out not required.
How do I get my boarding pass from E-ticket?
You need to show your E–ticket confirmation email and your E–ticket number at the check–in counter. The airline representative will issue your boarding pass at that time. You may also do web check-in to obtain your boarding pass and save time at the airport.
Is E-ticket the same as boarding pass?
Is my boarding pass my ticket? Not technically. Your boarding pass is your “ticket” to board the plane, but technically your ticket is generated as an “e–ticket,” or an electronic ticket, when you book your flight. Your boarding pass will be generated upon check-in, either online or at the check-in counter.
How do I get my boarding pass on my phone?
Check your email from your mobile device and follow the link to get your mobile boarding pass. Save the boarding pass to your device for easy access at security and when you board. Make sure the entire barcode is visible on the screen when you show it at security.
How do I print my e-ticket?
How to print IRCTC train e–ticket
- Log on to the IRCTC e–ticketing website www.irctc.co.in by providing the correct username and password.
- Go to ‘My Transactions’ and click on ‘Booked Ticket History’ link on the main menu bar.
- All the booked tickets will be displayed.
Where do I print my boarding pass?
To print out your boarding pass prior to your arrival at the airport, you can go to the airline’s (from which you are scheduled to fly with) website. You will need to enter the last name of the passenger traveling and confirmation number.
Can you print your boarding pass at home?
Online check-in lets you check in from your home or office and print your own boarding pass. Check-in is available starting 24 hours before your scheduled departure. Required timing for check-in, baggage check and boarding may vary based on your departure airport and destination.