- 1 What airport do you fly into for the Florida Keys?
- 2 How many airports are in the Florida Keys?
- 3 What is the closest major airport to the Florida Keys?
- 4 Which airlines fly into Key West?
- 5 Does Southwest fly to Key West 2020?
- 6 What is the best month to visit the Florida Keys?
- 7 Are the Florida Keys worth visiting?
- 8 Is there a train from Miami to Key West?
- 9 How long is the ferry ride from Miami to Key West?
- 10 Is the drive from Miami to Key West worth it?
- 11 What is the cheapest airport in Florida to fly into?
- 12 Is Key West Expensive?
- 13 What is the cheapest time to go to Key West?
- 14 What is the cheapest way to get to Key West?
- 15 What airlines fly direct from Philadelphia to Key West?
What airport do you fly into for the Florida Keys?
EYW — Key West International Airport — Visitors can fly to Key West International Airport via connections or direct flights from a host of Florida cities. The airport offers a host of ground transportation options, including local shuttle buses and rental cars. Getting around Key West is fun and easy!
How many airports are in the Florida Keys?
Monroe County owns and operates two airports: Key West International and Florida Keys Marathon International.
What is the closest major airport to the Florida Keys?
The nearest airport to Key West is Key West (EYW) Airport which is 13.5 miles away. Other nearby airports include Miami (MIA) (113.7 miles), Ft. Myers (RSW) (131.3 miles), Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International (FLL) (133.4 miles) and West Palm Beach/Palm Beach (PBI) (169.4 miles).
Which airlines fly into Key West?
Which airlines fly to Key West? In general from United States, American Airlines, JetBlue and Delta fly the most to Key West. The most popular route is from the United States, and American Airlines flies this route the most.
Does Southwest fly to Key West 2020?
Key West, a popular tourist destination, becomes the eighth city the airline serves in the state of Florida and the 78th city added to the airline’s vast route map.
What is the best month to visit the Florida Keys?
For most, though, the really good times for visiting the Florida Keys are in late April to early June and November to mid-December. Not much chance of a hurricane then.
Are the Florida Keys worth visiting?
Yes! The Florida Keys is an ideal family vacation destination. My family found a ton of kid-friendly things to do on our week there – so much so that we didn’t feel like we had enough time.
Is there a train from Miami to Key West?
It takes approximately 2h 7m to get from Miami Station (Amtrak) to Key West, including transfers.
How long is the ferry ride from Miami to Key West?
The ferry ride takes approximately 3.5 hours. Private Boaters — Experienced boaters can navigate to Key West along the Atlantic side of the Keys or by traveling on the Gulf of Mexico side.
Is the drive from Miami to Key West worth it?
The Miami to Key West Drive is absolutely stunning. There are tons of entertaining stops, and the drive itself is lined with brilliant blue beaches and gorgeous green trees. Basically, it’s the ideal road trip. Plus, you’ll get to see so much of Florida at once.
What is the cheapest airport in Florida to fly into?
The 5 Cheapest Airports to Fly to in Florida
- Fort Lauderdale (Fort Lauderdale–Hollywood International Airport)
- Tampa (Tampa International Airport)
- West Palm Beach (Palm Beach International Airport)
- Orlando (Orlando International Airport)
- Miami (Miami International Airport)
Is Key West Expensive?
Because of the logistics and high demand, Key West regularly ranks as Florida’s most expensive place to live. Even with the recent reduction in prices, buying a home in Key West is a serious stretch for many, especially without easy credit.
What is the cheapest time to go to Key West?
The key strategies are:
- Go during the off season, roughly June to November. (September and November are the cheapest of all.)
- Shop around for accommodations and compromise on amenities or location.
- Seek out affordable, casual restaurants.
- Take advantage of the many terrific free and inexpensive things to do in Key West.
What is the cheapest way to get to Key West?
By Air. Flying directly to Key West is not the cheapest option but it’s certainly an option. Delta and US Airways are the most popular companies that fly to Key West International. More direct flights are available during the high season.
What airlines fly direct from Philadelphia to Key West?
American Airlines – (AA) with 330 direct flights between Philadelphia and Key West monthly. United Airlines – (UA) with 30 direct flights between PHL and EYW monthly. Delta Air Lines – (DL) with 120 direct flights between Philadelphia and Key West monthly.