- 1 What are the top 10 busiest airports in the world?
- 2 What is the busiest airport in the world?
- 3 Which is No 1 airport in world?
- 4 Which airport has the most flights every day in the world?
- 5 Which country has the most airports?
- 6 What is the least busiest airport in the world?
- 7 How many planes take off in a day?
- 8 Which is the most expensive airport in the world?
- 9 Which country has the most beautiful airport in the world?
What are the top 10 busiest airports in the world?
What are the busiest airports in the world?
- Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta Airport (Atlanta, USA)
- Beijing Capital International Airport (Beijing, China)
- Los Angeles International Airport (Los Angeles, USA)
- Tokyo Haneda Airport (Tokyo, Japan)
- Dubai International Airport (Dubai, UAE)
What is the busiest airport in the world?
The world’s busiest airport, Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport saw 110.5 million passengers in 2019. In the first quarter of 2020, the Atlanta airport logged 20.7 million passengers, down more than 18% from the same period last year.
Which is No 1 airport in world?
1. Singapore Changi Airport. Singapore Changi Airport once again earned the top prize again this year as the world’s best airport for the eighth consecutive year.
Which airport has the most flights every day in the world?
|1.||Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport||ATL/KATL|
|2.||O’Hare International Airport||ORD/KORD|
|3.||Los Angeles International Airport||LAX/KLAX|
|4.||Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport||DFW/KDFW|
Which country has the most airports?
Countries with more airports
- United States. With a total of 13,513 airports, the United States has the most airports in the world.
- Brazil. Brazil, with more than 200 million inhabitants, has 4,093 airports.
- Mexico. In its territory of 125 million inhabitants, it has 1,714 airports.
What is the least busiest airport in the world?
TOP 10 LEAST POPULAR AIRPORTS IN THE WORLD
- Eindhoven Airport (Netherlands) Total score: 6.39.
- Bordeaux-Mérignac Airport (France)
- Edinburgh Airport (Scotland)
- Kiev Boryspil Airport (Ukraine)
- Manchester Airport (England)
- Stockholm/Bromma Airport (Sweden)
- Paris-Orly airport (France)
- Lyon Saint-Exupery airport (France)
How many planes take off in a day?
Roughly 100,000 flights take off and land every day all over the globe.
Which is the most expensive airport in the world?
Toronto’s Pearson International Airport was singled out as “the world’s most expensive airport” at an international conference on the future of global air transport. Air Canada president Montie Brewer said operating out of Pearson affects the airline’s cost structure and fares.
Which country has the most beautiful airport in the world?
The Most Beautiful Airports In The World
- Singapore Changi Airport. ROSLAN RAHMAN via Getty Images.
- Adolfo Suárez Madrid–Barajas Airport.
- Malvinas Argentinas Ushuaia International Airport.
- Marrakesh Menara Airport.
- Beijing Daxing International Airport.
- Incheon International Airport.
- Denver International Airport.
- Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport.