- 1 Is there a shuttle from Orlando Airport to Cocoa Beach?
- 2 Where do you fly into to go to Cocoa Beach?
- 3 How much is uber from Orlando airport to Cape Canaveral?
- 4 What beach is closest to Orlando airport?
- 5 How much is a taxi from Orlando Airport to Cocoa Beach?
- 6 Is Cocoa Beach nice?
- 7 Is Cocoa Beach trashy?
- 8 Which beach is better Clearwater or Cocoa Beach?
- 9 How safe is Cocoa Beach?
- 10 How do I get from Orlando airport to Cape Canaveral?
- 11 How much is a shuttle from Orlando to Port Canaveral?
- 12 How far is Port Canaveral from Cocoa Beach?
- 13 What is the nicest beach near Orlando?
- 14 What is Cocoa Beach known for?
- 15 Which fun spot is better Orlando or Kissimmee?
Is there a shuttle from Orlando Airport to Cocoa Beach?
Cocoa Beach Shuttle is central Florida’s premier professional transportation service connecting Orlando International Airport, the cruise ships of Port Canaveral, the Cocoa Beach area, theme parks and the rest of central Florida.
Where do you fly into to go to Cocoa Beach?
If you want domestic or international flights, the closest airport to Cocoa Beach is Melbourne International Airport. It’s about 22 miles south of the heart of Cocoa Beach, which is roughly a 30-minute trip via US-1 N and Florida A1A N/S Atlantic Ave.
The rideshare services do offer service to Port Canaveral from the Orlando airport and other points in the area, but it can get pricey. Expect the ride to be about $60-$70 per car (not per person), each way or ~$140 round trip.
What beach is closest to Orlando airport?
TOP 5 BEACHES CLOSEST TO ORLANDO
- Cocoa Beach is the closest beach for Orlando residents, located a little less than an hour from Central Florida.
- Daytona Beach bills itself as “The World’s Most Famous Beach,” and its well-publicized activities, such as Bike Week and the Daytona 500 have made it one of the most popular beaches on the Atlantic coast.
How much is a taxi from Orlando Airport to Cocoa Beach?
The quickest way to get from Orlando Airport (MCO) to Cocoa Beach is to shuttle and taxi which costs $80 – $95 and takes 53 min.
Is Cocoa Beach nice?
Cocoa Beach is a family-friendly destination conveniently located 45 minutes east of Orlando on Florida’s Space Coast. This truly is one of the most charming beach towns in the country. It offers the perfect combination of warm sun, gentle sea waves and natural habitats.
Is Cocoa Beach trashy?
Cocoa Beach is kind of a trashy little town with a “redneck” feel and not much to do. I’m a surfer so I’ve gone there before for the surfing. Everyone is right, the beaches are great and the water is warm.
Which beach is better Clearwater or Cocoa Beach?
Cocoa is great and relaxing, again as said before, not a whole lot to do except relax and surf. Clearwater is a beautiful white sand beach, very clean. If you head about a mile or two south to Sand Key beach, it’s even better, just not as much to do there, but a nice daytime excursion.
How safe is Cocoa Beach?
The chance of becoming a victim of either violent or property crime in Cocoa Beach is 1 in 32. Based on FBI crime data, Cocoa Beach is not one of the safest communities in America. Relative to Florida, Cocoa Beach has a crime rate that is higher than 76% of the state’s cities and towns of all sizes.
Cruise Line Transfers
Perhaps the easiest way to get from the Orlando Airport to Port Canaveral is to book a cruise line transfer if you are arriving the day of your cruise. You can purchase transfers from most cruise lines pre-cruise either online or through a travel agent.
$19.99 Orlando Airport to Port Canaveral Shuttle | Go Port.
The distance between Port Canaveral and Cocoa Beach is 6 miles.
What is the nicest beach near Orlando?
The 10 Best Beaches Near Orlando
- Vero Beach. Less than two hours southeast of Orlando lies the resort town of Vero Beach.
- Cocoa Beach. Orlando’s closest beach is also known for its surfing culture.
- Port Canaveral. Ahoy!
- New Smyrna Beach.
- Daytona Beach.
- Ponte Vedra Beach.
What is Cocoa Beach known for?
Cocoa Beach is rich in surf history including producing the 11-time world surfing champion, Kelly Slater. Point of interest: Check out the world’s largest surf shop and other area attractions. Check out the world’s largest surf shop and other area attractions.
Which fun spot is better Orlando or Kissimmee?
Fun Spot Orlando is better than Fun Spot Kissimmee because it has 4 go-kart tracks compared to 2 at Kissimmee, smoother roller coasters, more kiddie rides, and 3 free large parking areas compared to 1 small parking area at Kissimmee.