- 1 Is there a train from San Diego airport to Oceanside?
- 2 Which airport is closer to Oceanside CA?
- 3 Is Oceanside San Diego safe?
- 4 Is Oceanside CA expensive?
- 5 Does the train go to San Diego airport?
- 6 Can Uber pick up at San Diego airport?
- 7 What is there to do in Oceanside today?
- 8 What airport do you fly into for Camp Pendleton?
- 9 How do I get to Oceanside CA?
- 10 Is Oceanside ghetto?
- 11 What are the bad parts of San Diego?
- 12 Is Oceanside CA dangerous?
- 13 What is Oceanside CA famous for?
- 14 Is Oceanside CA a good place to retire?
- 15 Where is the cheapest place to live in San Diego?
Is there a train from San Diego airport to Oceanside?
What companies run services between San Diego Airport (SAN), USA and Oceanside, CA, USA? Amtrak operates a train from San Diego Old Town Transportation Center to Oceanside every 3 hours. Tickets cost $23 – $35 and the journey takes 48 min.
Which airport is closer to Oceanside CA?
There are three large airports within 100 miles of Oceanside. The closest is San Diego International Airport (SAN), which is 40 miles from Oceanside. John Wayne Airport (SNA) in Santa Ana, which is in Orange County, is a 50-mile drive from Oceanside.
Is Oceanside San Diego safe?
OCEANSIDE, CA — Oceanside fell short of a ranking of the 100 safest cities in California, according to a recent report from Safewise, a security product review site. Oceanside ranked as the 130th safest city in the state this year.
Is Oceanside CA expensive?
Oceanside is located within San Diego County in Southern California, which is one of the most expensive regions of the country to live in. The median family income in Oceanside is $66,939, which is higher than the national average for median family income.
Does the train go to San Diego airport?
Travelers headed to and from San Diego International Airport can connect with Amtrak’s Pacific Surfliner and the COASTER at Amtrak’s Santa Fe Depot train station downtown by using Metropolitan Transit System Route 992, which operates between 5:00 a.m. and 11:30 p.m., every 15 minutes on weekdays and every 30 minutes on
Can Uber pick up at San Diego airport?
As I mentioned above, there are two designated Uber pick up areas at the San Diego Airport (one for each terminal). Both are located at the ground level directly across from the main terminal building. From baggage claim (both terminals), simply walk outside and across the street.
What is there to do in Oceanside today?
15 Best Things to Do in Oceanside (CA)
- Harbor Beach. Source: Tony Savino / shutterstock Harbor Beach, Oceanside.
- Beach House Winery. Source: beachhousewinery Beach House Winery.
- Oceanside Pier.
- Oceanside Museum of Art.
- Guajome County Park.
- Oceanside Farmer’s Market.
- Buena Vista Audubon Society & Nature Center.
- 8. California Surf Museum.
What airport do you fly into for Camp Pendleton?
The nearest airport to Camp-Pendleton-South is Carlsbad (CLD) Airport which is 9.1 miles away. Other nearby airports include San Diego (SAN) (36.1 miles), Santa Ana (SNA) (42 miles), Tijuana (TIJ) (52.9 miles) and Los Angeles (LAX) (77.6 miles).
How do I get to Oceanside CA?
Oceanside is easily accessible from 4 major airports including:
- San Diego International Airport (SAN- 40 miles)
- John Wayne Airport, Orange County (SNA- 50 miles)
- Los Angeles International Airport (LAX- 90 miles)
- Ontario International Airport (ONT- 85 miles).
Is Oceanside ghetto?
Oceanside is not a “ghetto“, but in WizardofRadcals defense “surf ghetto” is a term that is commonly used by surfers around Oside. Living large on the sand is where it is at. I live close by up the beach past Malibu and south of Santa Barbara in what some would say is a real Surf Ghetto; Oxnard.
What are the bad parts of San Diego?
Most Dangerous Neighborhoods In San Diego, CA
- East Village. Population 13,053. 900 %
- Horton Plaza. Population 659. 574 %
- Marina. Population 4,435. 556 %
- Little Italy. Population 3,171. 306 %
- Kearny Mesa. Population 3,664. 306 %
- Cortez Hill. Population 2,825. 301 %
- Midtown District. Population 10,962. 262 %
- Columbia. Population 1,641. 252 %
Is Oceanside CA dangerous?
Of the 4,473 cities to report one or more incidents of violence, Oceanside ranks No. 1,009 by violent crime rate, which ranks it in the top 25% most violent U.S. cities. Just as violent crime is more common in Oceanside than it is nationwide, violent crime is also more common in California than it is nationwide.
What is Oceanside CA famous for?
Known for its iconic wooden pier, wide sandy beaches, picturesque harbor, bustling downtown and a growing reputation as the leading destination for foodies in San Diego County, Oceanside certainly has a lot to offer!
Is Oceanside CA a good place to retire?
The top reason that Oceanside is a great place to live is its location. The city sits right along the coast with plenty of beaches and ocean activities while also being centrally located between Los Angeles and San Diego.
Where is the cheapest place to live in San Diego?
The 5 Most Affordable Places to Live In San Diego
- Chula Vista. One of the reasons to live in San Diego is the serene beaches and surf culture.
- El Cajon. El Cajon is among the most affordable places to live in San Diego, both in terms of home prices and cost of living.
- Poway. Poway is a northern suburb in San Diego County.
- Gaslamp Quarter.
- Mira Mesa.