- 1 How much is an uber from Orlando airport to Port Canaveral?
- 2 How much is a shuttle from Orlando to Port Canaveral?
- 3 How long is the shuttle from Orlando airport to Port Canaveral?
- 4 How much is a taxi from Orlando airport to Port Canaveral?
- 5 Is there a shuttle from Port Canaveral to Orlando Airport?
- 6 Does Royal Caribbean have a shuttle from Orlando airport to Port Canaveral?
- 7 Where should I stay for a cruise from Port Canaveral?
- 8 What airport do you fly into to get to Port Canaveral?
- 9 Where do you fly into for Port Canaveral?
- 10 How long does it take to get from Orlando to Port Canaveral?
- 11 How much is Disney transportation to Port Canaveral?
- 12 How far is Port Canaveral from Cocoa Beach?
- 13 How do I get from MCO to Port Canaveral?
- 14 Can I drop off a rental car at Port Canaveral?
- 15 How far is Port Canaveral from Disney World?
The rideshare services do offer service to Port Canaveral from the Orlando airport and other points in the area, but it can get pricey. Expect the ride to be about $60-$70 per car (not per person), each way or ~$140 round trip.
$19.99 Orlando Airport to Port Canaveral Shuttle | Go Port.
The quickest way to get from Orlando Airport (MCO) to Port Canaveral is to shuttle which costs $130 – $190 and takes 50 min.
By Car From Orlando Airport to Port Canaveral
Taxis are readily available at the airport and at Port Canaveral when you return from your cruise. Orlando International Airport estimates that the cost of a one-way taxi ride is about $115. Lyft and Uber also serve the airport.
Go Port Canaveral
For passengers arriving for their cruise, the shuttle runs between 10 a.m. and 1 p.m. When it’s time to return to the airport, the shuttle runs from 7 a.m. to 10 a.m. back to the airport. The cost is $39.98 per person, roundtrip.
Royal Caribbean offers a bus service of its own (called transfers) to bring you to the port from Orlando International Airport (MCO). Royal Caribbean offers transfers in one way increments (you can book two one-ways to create a round trip).
Among the best and closest hotels near Port Canaveral cruise terminal are the Homewood Suites Cape Canaveral–Cocoa Beach, Springhill Suites, Country Inn & Suites Port Canaveral and Home2 Suites by Hilton Cape Canaveral Cruise Port. Most of these properties offer a shuttle transfer and cruise parking for a fee.
Orlando Melbourne International Airport | MLB
Located just 27 miles south, the Melbourne International Airport is the closest airport in distance to Port Canaveral.
Closest Airport to Port Canaveral. Of the four main airports that serve Port Canaveral, the closest is Melbourne International Airport. Flights to and from Orlando International Airport link Port Canaveral to major airports across the United States. Orlando International Airport provides another option for travelers.
Though, Port Canaveral is not the most conveniently located cruise port for those flying into Florida. Despite being located about 45 minutes from Orlando International Airport, several options do exist to ensure you arrive to the ship on time for your cruise.
Prices can change, but currently the cost for a DCL transfer from a WDW hotel to Port Canaveral is $35 per person. Kids under age three ride free; there is no price break for older children.
The distance between Port Canaveral and Cocoa Beach is 6 miles.
Getting to Port Canaveral Cruise Terminal from Orlando International Airport (MCO)
- Take the North Exit out of the airport.
- Keep right following signs for SR-528 East toll road (Beachline Expressway)
- Head east on SR-528.
- After crossing over the I-95, drive a further 11.5 miles.
- Exit onto SR-401 North.
Enterprise, National and Alamo – 0.5 miles from Port Canaveral Cruise Terminal 1. These three major car rental companies operate from a shared office close to the cruise terminal. They have the largest parking area and offer fast pick-up and drop–off. Enterprise Car Rental Port Canaveral from $61.99 per day.
Technically, your cruise ship is stopping in Port Canaveral, FL. This port is about 45 miles away from the Walt Disney World area. So, if you want to get to the attractions, you will need to get transportation to and from the parks.