- 1 What is the cheapest way to park at Logan Airport?
- 2 How much does it cost to park your car at Logan Airport?
- 3 Can I leave my car at Logan Airport?
- 4 Is there long term parking at Logan Airport?
- 5 How much does Logan Express cost?
- 6 Where can I park my car at Logan Airport?
- 7 How much does it cost to leave your car at the airport for a week?
- 8 How do you pay for parking at Logan Airport?
- 9 Which terminal is JetBlue at Logan?
- 10 Is it safe to park car at airport?
- 11 Can we park car in airport for 2 days?
- 12 How much does it cost to park in Boston?
- 13 Is Terminal B parking at Logan open?
- 14 Where do I park at Logan Airport Terminal E?
- 15 Which terminal is American Airlines at Logan?
What is the cheapest way to park at Logan Airport?
The Economy Lot is the cheapest on-site Logan parking option with a daily rate of $26. The Central and Terminal B and E Garages charge a rate of $35 per day. Off-site Boston airport parking lots offer the best rate of $11-17 per day.
How much does it cost to park your car at Logan Airport?
Boston Logan Airport Parking Rates & Options
|Central Parking Garage, Terminal B Garage, & Terminal E Lots||Rate|
|1 day & 0-6 hours||$53|
|1 day & 6-24 hours||$76|
|Additional 0-6 hours||$19|
Can I leave my car at Logan Airport?
Where Can I Leave My Car at Logan Airport? At Logan Airport, you can choose between on-site terminal and economy parking. Terminal parking costs $35 per day. Economy parking costs $29 per day.
Is there long term parking at Logan Airport?
The long–term parking options on-site at Logan Airport (BOS) come in four flavors: Terminal B garages, Terminal E lot, the central parking garage and economy parking.
How much does Logan Express cost?
|Route||One way fare||10 ride|
|Back Bay||$3 (free from airport)||$30|
|Braintree, Framingham, Peabody, Woburn||$12||$75|
Where can I park my car at Logan Airport?
Our Central Parking Garage is convenient to all terminals and accessible via covered walkways with moving sidewalks. We also have parking available in the Terminal B Garage and Terminal E Lots as well as our Economy Parking Lot with free shuttle bus service to all terminals.
How much does it cost to leave your car at the airport for a week?
Shorter-term parking at the airport can cost you well over $30 to $50 a day and are a rather exorbitant option for trips longer than a couple of days.
How do you pay for parking at Logan Airport?
Parking Pay Station:
- Choose either a cash or credit machine.
- Insert parking ticket.
- Insert credit card into the same slot as parking ticket, or insert cash.
- Wait for:
- Take your validated parking ticket and receipt with you.
- Return to your car and use the exit express lane when leaving the garage.
- You’re on your way!
Which terminal is JetBlue at Logan?
At Logan, JetBlue primarily uses Terminal C, while American flies out of Terminal B.
Is it safe to park car at airport?
Not really. On-site airport-owned and -operated lots and garages lots are open to the public so anyone can access them. If they’re monitored at all, it’s by a drive- or bike-by security guard or when a camera happens to be showing the area where your car is. Airport lots and garages also tend to be poorly lit.
Can we park car in airport for 2 days?
The short answer is yes, you can leave your car at the airport, since most airports have long term parking. Generally, it’s cheaper to park at an off-airport lot than at the airport itself, but not always.
How much does it cost to park in Boston?
The maximum parking time is 2 hours. The price for metered parking in Boston is $1.25 per hour. City of Boston parking meters are free on Sundays and legal holidays with no time limit being enforced.
Is Terminal B parking at Logan open?
The Terminal B and Economy Parking Garages are closed until further notice. Follow on-airport signage for available parking locations. More information on Parking at Boston Logan.
Where do I park at Logan Airport Terminal E?
Terminal E parking lots 1 and 2 are located outside Terminal E and provide long- and short-term parking. Economy parking is the most reasonably priced parking option for travelers to Logan Airport and provides long-term parking for Terminals B, C, D, and E.
Which terminal is American Airlines at Logan?
American Airlines uses Terminal B at Boston Logan Airport.