- 1 What is the best way to get from Orlando airport to Port Canaveral?
- 2 How much is an uber from Orlando airport to Port Canaveral?
- 3 How much is a shuttle from MCO to Port Canaveral?
- 4 Is there a shuttle from MCO to Port Canaveral?
- 5 What hotels offer shuttles to Port Canaveral?
- 6 How long does it take to get from MCO to Port Canaveral?
- 7 Where should I stay for a cruise from Port Canaveral?
- 8 Which airport is closest to Port Canaveral Florida?
- 9 How much is Disney transportation to Port Canaveral?
- 10 Is Uber or taxi cheaper in Orlando?
- 11 Is Port Canaveral the same as Cape Canaveral?
- 12 How do I get from Disney to Port Canaveral?
- 13 How far is Port Canaveral from Orlando Airport?
- 14 How far is Port Canaveral from Cocoa Beach?
- 15 How far is Port Canaveral from Kissimmee?
The journey from Orlando Airport to Port Canaveral is about 45 miles. You should allow at least 45 minutes for the trip. The best way to drive from Orlando to Port Canaveral Cruise Terminals is on SR-528 (Beachline Expressway) which is a toll road. The journey takes about 45 minutes.
The rideshare services do offer service to Port Canaveral from the Orlando airport and other points in the area, but it can get pricey. Expect the ride to be about $60-$70 per car (not per person), each way or ~$140 round trip.
$19.99 Orlando Airport to Port Canaveral Shuttle | Go Port.
Contrans Shuttle Service
They provide one way and round trip service from the Orlando Airport to the Port Canaveral. You’ll be sharing your ride with other passengers in a climate controlled minibus that allows 80 inches of headroom and cloth seats. Price: $20 one-way, $40 round-trip.
Orlando Hotels with Shuttle to Port Canaveral
- Marriott Lakeside Orlando Airport – Starting at $186.
- DoubleTree Orlando Airport – Starting at $191.
- Fairfield Orlando Airport – Starting at $191.
- Holiday Inn Orlando Airport – Starting at $138.
- Hampton Inn Orlando Airport Gateway – Starting at $161.
- Homewood Suites Orlando Airport Gateway – Starting at $176.
It takes approximately 53 min to drive from Orlando Airport (MCO) to Port Canaveral.
Among the best and closest hotels near Port Canaveral cruise terminal are the Homewood Suites Cape Canaveral–Cocoa Beach, Springhill Suites, Country Inn & Suites Port Canaveral and Home2 Suites by Hilton Cape Canaveral Cruise Port. Most of these properties offer a shuttle transfer and cruise parking for a fee.
Orlando Melbourne International Airport | MLB
Located just 27 miles south, the Melbourne International Airport is the closest airport in distance to Port Canaveral. However, the commute to your cruise terminal will likely be longer than traveling from the Orlando Airport due to local traffic.
Prices can change, but currently the cost for a DCL transfer from a WDW hotel to Port Canaveral is $35 per person. Kids under age three ride free; there is no price break for older children.
Is Uber or taxi cheaper in Orlando?
Get excited for 20% lower fares on Uber rides!
With this price cut, uberX in Orlando will be 40% cheaper than a taxi. From UCF to the resorts and everywhere in between, uberX is the most affordable ride in town.
Port Canaveral is located in the city of Cape Canaveral, Florida. Cruise lines originating from the Port Canaveral cruise terminal include Carnival, Disney, and Royal Caribbean. We also have a guide to hotels that offer shuttle service to and from Port Canaveral Cruise Terminals.
In Florida, Disney offers bus transfers between any of the Walt Disney World resort hotels and Port Canaveral, or between the Orlando (MCO) airport or the Hyatt MCO and Port Canaveral. You can also do a multi-part transfer (for example airport-resort-port-airport).
Though, Port Canaveral is not the most conveniently located cruise port for those flying into Florida. Despite being located about 45 minutes from Orlando International Airport, several options do exist to ensure you arrive to the ship on time for your cruise.
The distance between Port Canaveral and Cocoa Beach is 6 miles.
The distance between Kissimmee and Port Canaveral is 50 miles.