- 1 Can you fly direct to Maui?
- 2 Is it cheaper to fly to Maui or Honolulu?
- 3 How far is Maui from Honolulu Airport?
- 4 What is the best airline to fly to Maui?
- 5 Do you need a car in Maui?
- 6 What is the cheapest month to fly to Maui?
- 7 What is the cheapest time of year to go to Maui?
- 8 What is the best month to go to Maui Hawaii?
- 9 How much is a plane ticket from Honolulu to Maui?
- 10 How long is the boat ride from Maui to Honolulu?
- 11 How much does it cost to get from Honolulu to Maui?
- 12 How many days do you need in Maui?
- 13 Which airlines have lie-flat seats to Hawaii?
- 14 What is the most comfortable airline to fly to Hawaii?
- 15 How far in advance should I book a flight to Hawaii?
Can you fly direct to Maui?
Most major U.S. and many international carriers fly to Honolulu International Airport on the island of Oahu, but some carriers take you directly to Kahului Airport on Maui. From the East Coast, check with United, American, Continental and Delta. All offer nonstop service to the Hawaiian islands.
Is it cheaper to fly to Maui or Honolulu?
Oahu (Honolulu) and Maui (Kahului) tend to be the two cheapest Hawaiian airports to fly into from the continental United States, but this may not be the case for your particular route. Intra-island flights on Hawaiian Air, Island Air, and Mokulele are affordable, quick, and convenient.
How far is Maui from Honolulu Airport?
Maui is located about 100 miles away from Honolulu. Traveling from Honolulu to other Hawaiian islands is easy and can be quite reasonable once you’ve arrived on the Hawaiian soil.
What is the best airline to fly to Maui?
The 6 Best Airlines That Fly to Hawaii
- Hawaiian Airlines. Fittingly, Hawaiian Airlines offers some of the best flights to Hawaii, providing daily service to Hawaii from more North American cities than any other airline.
- Alaska Airlines.
- American Airlines.
- United Airlines.
Do you need a car in Maui?
Do I need a car to get around on Maui? You can get around Maui by shuttle, tour bus, taxi or public transportation. But to really experience Maui, you should consider reserving a rental car in advance from the Kahului or Kapalua airports.
What is the cheapest month to fly to Maui?
Top tips for finding cheap flights to Maui. Book at least 1 week before departure in order to get a below-average price. High season is considered to be January, November and December. The cheapest month to fly to Maui is May.
What is the cheapest time of year to go to Maui?
The least amount of people travel to Maui during the spring and fall, leading to lower prices for airfare, car rentals, and hotel rooms. To save even more money, book flights that depart on weekdays. Also, if you are willing to take a chance, last minute deals can usually be found close to the departure date.
What is the best month to go to Maui Hawaii?
The best times to visit Maui are April through May and September through November. The spring and fall shoulder seasons provide the pleasant weather Hawaii vacationers seek without the high rates and heavy crowds that accompany the summer and winter.
How much is a plane ticket from Honolulu to Maui?
Top 6 airlines flying from Oahu to Maui
|Southern / Mokulele||$70||$121|
How long is the boat ride from Maui to Honolulu?
The ferry trip takes 45 minutes.
How much does it cost to get from Honolulu to Maui?
From Honolulu’s International Airport (HNL) to Maui’s Kahului Airport (OGG) tickets can range between $100 to $200 US dollars roundtrip. The two major airlines for travel between Honolulu and Maui are Go! Airlines and Hawaiian Airlines, flights tend to be around 40 minutes one-way and almost always direct flights.
How many days do you need in Maui?
I recommend at least one week in order to experience all that Maui has to offer. You can still get a flavor Maui even if you just visit for one day. However, as a minimum, try to plan 3 to 5 days in Maui. 7 дней назад
Which airlines have lie-flat seats to Hawaii?
The first-class seat
Hawaiian Airlines prides itself on its seats. In first class, you’ll get a full 180 degree lie–flat seat with all the perks. Even on a short six-hour flight from a West Coast city like Los Angeles, you’ll still get one of these comfortable lie–flat seats in first class.
What is the most comfortable airline to fly to Hawaii?
- All Nippon Airways.
- Japan Airlines.
- Air Canada.
- American Airlines.
- Delta Air Lines.
- United Airlines.
- Alaska Airlines. Alaska Airlines offers more than 160 flights a week to Hawaii from eight West Coast cities: Anchorage, Bellingham, Oakland, Portland, Sacramento, San Jose, San Diego, and Seattle.
How far in advance should I book a flight to Hawaii?
On average, the best time to buy your ticket to Hawaii is between 21 and 121 days before departure, with the period between 40 and 50 days often mentioned as a golden rule.