- 1 Where do you fly into for Napa Valley?
- 2 Which airport is closest to Napa Valley?
- 3 How do I get from San Francisco airport to Napa Valley?
- 4 Can I fly into Napa Valley?
- 5 What is the best month to visit Napa Valley?
- 6 How far is Napa from San Francisco?
- 7 How much does a Napa Valley trip cost?
- 8 How far is Sonoma from Napa?
- 9 Is Oakland or San Francisco closer to Napa?
- 10 How much is an uber from San Francisco to Napa?
- 11 Is there a shuttle from San Francisco airport to Napa?
- 12 Is there a train from San Francisco to Napa Valley?
- 13 What airlines fly to Sonoma County Airport?
- 14 Where should I stay in Napa for Airbnb?
- 15 How far is lax from Napa Valley?
Where do you fly into for Napa Valley?
Getting to Napa Valley is easy and stress-free
- San Francisco International Airport.
- Oakland International Airport.
- Sacramento International Airport.
- San Jose International Airport.
- Sonoma County Airport – Charles M.
- Napa County Airport.
- Buchanan Field Airport.
Which airport is closest to Napa Valley?
Sonoma County Airport – Charles M.
Schulz – Sonoma County Airport (STS) may be small, but it wins for convenience: it’s the closest airport to Napa Valley and is serviced by top carriers as Alaska Airlines, American Airlines, United Airlines, and Sun Country Airlines.
How do I get from San Francisco airport to Napa Valley?
You can take a bus from San Francisco Airport (SFO) to Napa Valley Wine Train via Mission St & 1st St, 1st St & Mission St, San Pablo Av & Cutting Blvd, El Cerrito Del Norte BART Station, and Soscol Gateway Transit Ctr in around 5h 9m.
Can I fly into Napa Valley?
There are a few ways that visitors can reach Napa Valley, which include by plane, car, bus or train. For many, the journey to Napa Valley begins with a flight into one of Northern California’s major airports. The Oakland International Airport is the closest major airport to the valley, located only 50 miles south.
What is the best month to visit Napa Valley?
The best time to visit Napa is August through October or March through May. Napa’s peak tourist season corresponds with the region’s harvest season (August through October). During this busy time, expect crowds and high prices for just about everything, especially accommodations.
How far is Napa from San Francisco?
From San Francisco, Napa is a mere 50 miles (about an hour north), meaning there are a wealth of options for how to get to Wine Country, no matter your style, budget, or timeframe.
How much does a Napa Valley trip cost?
A vacation to Napa Valley for one week usually costs around $1,612 for one person. So, a trip to Napa Valley for two people costs around $3,225 for one week. A trip for two weeks for two people costs $6,450 in Napa Valley.
How far is Sonoma from Napa?
At both the north and south ends of each area, getting from Napa to Sonoma takes less than 30 minutes, but at other points, traveling between the two regions can eat up hours of your precious tasting time.
Is Oakland or San Francisco closer to Napa?
The closest major airport to Napa Valley is Oakland International Airport, only 50 miles south. San Francisco International Airport is 55 miles south of Napa Valley and Sacramento International Airport is 60 miles west of Napa Valley. Rental cars and public transportation are available at these airports.
How much is an uber from San Francisco to Napa?
So, the estimated cost to Uber from San Francisco to Napa Valley will range from $90 to $120 depending on which winery you are visiting, this estimate excludes surge pricing that Uber may occasionally charge.
Is there a shuttle from San Francisco airport to Napa?
Shuttle buses on a daily schedule are available through Evans Airport Shuttle to/from San Francisco Airport or Oakland Airport and the city of Napa (4075 Solano Ave). To access a schedule, contact Evans Transportation: (707) 255-1559. Evans Airport Shuttle also offers service direct to Napa hotels.
Is there a train from San Francisco to Napa Valley?
While there’s no way to get from San Francisco to the Napa Valley by train, you could sign up for a tour on the Napa Valley Wine Train, which will take you from Napa to Helena and back in a day and includes winery stops and meals enjoyed on-board.
What airlines fly to Sonoma County Airport?
The Airport offers nonstop flights on the following airlines:
- Alaska Airlines: Seattle (SEA), Portland (PDX), Los Angeles (LAX), Orange County (SNA), and San Diego (SAN).
- American Airlines: Phoenix (PHX), Dallas (DFW), and Los Angeles (LAX).
- United Airlines: San Francisco (SFO), and Denver (DEN).
Where should I stay in Napa for Airbnb?
Best Napa Airbnbs
- Main Street Farmhouse Cottage. Tucked behind a restored farmhouse, this quaint 600-square-foot cottage backs up to a vine-covered patio.
- Luxe Four-Bedroom Home With Decks.
- Beautiful Historic Napa Estate.
- Quaint Cottage Along the Napa River.
- The Buckley House.
- Wine Tasters’ Estate.
- Silver Cloud.
- Three-Bedroom Napa Cottage.
How far is lax from Napa Valley?
The distance between Los Angeles Airport (LAX) and Napa Valley Wine Train is 373 miles. The road distance is 406 miles.