- 1 Is Ochos Rios or Negril closer to airport?
- 2 How far is Negril Jamaica from the airport?
- 3 How far is it from Negril to Montego Bay?
- 4 What airport do you fly into for Beaches Negril?
- 5 What is the nicest part of Jamaica?
- 6 Is Negril or Montego Bay better?
- 7 Is Negril Jamaica safe?
- 8 What’s better Ocho Rios or Negril?
- 9 How long is ride from Montego Bay to Negril?
- 10 Which side of Jamaica has the best beaches?
- 11 Does Negril Jamaica have an airport?
- 12 What is 7 mile beach Jamaica?
- 13 Is Beaches Negril worth the money?
- 14 What is there to do at Beaches Negril?
- 15 What is the cheapest month to fly to Jamaica?
Is Ochos Rios or Negril closer to airport?
Negril is about 90 min. (not miles) from the airport and Ocho Rios is only slightly farther.
How far is Negril Jamaica from the airport?
Travelling to Negril from Montego Bay’s Donald Sangster International Airport will take up to 90 minutes and about 45 miles, depending on where in Negril you want to go. Jamaica Customised Vacation and Tours, a transfer and tour services provider can help you get there in style.
How far is it from Negril to Montego Bay?
Yes, the driving distance between Montego Bay to Negril is 76 km. It takes approximately 1h 15m to drive from Montego Bay to Negril.
What airport do you fly into for Beaches Negril?
Beaches Negril is about an hour and 20 minute drive from Sangster International Airport in Montego Bay, along the north end of Negril’s famous Seven-Mile Beach, just off Jamaica’s highway A1. A quick note on flying into Jamaica: When headed to Beaches Negril, you‘ll be flying into the Sangster International Airport.
What is the nicest part of Jamaica?
Where to Go in Jamaica: 5 Destinations You Can’t Miss
- Negril. Arguably one of Jamaica’s most beautiful (and laid-back) beach destinations, Negril is popular among honeymooning couples.
- Montego Bay. Affectionately known as MoBay, Montego Bay is a good point of entry to Jamaica.
- Port Antonio.
- Ocho Rios.
Is Negril or Montego Bay better?
Since Montego Bay is a larger place than Negril, it makes sense that it also has more resorts and hotels. There are plenty of all-inclusive resorts you can stay at with private beaches, pools and whatnot. On the other hand, Montego Bay is also overall more expensive than Negril, which is something to keep in mind.
Is Negril Jamaica safe?
In general, Negril is quite safe. It’s fine to walk the beach or the cliff road during the day. You’ll get approached regularly by hustlers selling everything a polite ‘no thanks’ (sometimes repeated) is almost always sufficient.
What’s better Ocho Rios or Negril?
If traveling with kids to Jamaica, Negril is a better choice than Ocho Rios. This is because Negril has the best beaches and offers more family-friendly activities. On the other hand, Ocho Rios often gets crowded with cruise ships tourists, and is therefore generally better suited for adult travelers.
How long is ride from Montego Bay to Negril?
From the airport at Montego Bay, it is an 81km (50-mile) drive southwest to Negril, a trip that usually takes 2 hours but could take more or less, depending on traffic conditions. The road winds scenically past ruins of sugar estates and great houses.
Which side of Jamaica has the best beaches?
We recommend the North West coast for Jamaica’s best beaches. Try Seven Mile Beach in Negril for crystal clear oceans, family fun and a laid back vibe, or Montego Bay for incredible snorkeling, white sandy shores and lots to see and do.
Does Negril Jamaica have an airport?
Negril Aerodrome (IATA: NEG, ICAO: MKNG) is an airport serving Negril in western Jamaica. It is located 7 km (4.3 mi) north of Negril Point.
What is 7 mile beach Jamaica?
The beach is near Norman Manley Boulevard in Negril, which is a relatively small town with a population of just over 3,000 people. Considered a legendary beach for experienced beach hoppers, Seven Mile Beach consists of a long four-mile stretch, while the other three miles extends into Bloody Bay.
Is Beaches Negril worth the money?
The Beaches resort in Negril, Jamaica, is an upscale hotel, and is priced at the higher end for a family resort. However, the sheer number of activities available for everyone, the high standard of rooms, plus the beautiful location on Seven-Mile Beach, makes Beaches good value.
What is there to do at Beaches Negril?
Unlimited Fun at Beaches Negril
- included | For Certified Divers. PADI® Certified Scuba Diving.
- included. An Ocean of Water Sports.
- included. Unlimited Land Activities.
- included. Pirates Island Waterpark.
- included. Entertainment, Day and Night.
- included. Kids Camp.
- included. Club Liquid.
- included. Sesame Street.
What is the cheapest month to fly to Jamaica?
When is the cheapest time to fly to Jamaica? The cheapest month to fly to Jamaica is April.