- 1 What is the closest major airport to Pensacola FL?
- 2 What airport do you fly into for Pensacola Florida?
- 3 Does Southwest fly to Pensacola FL?
- 4 What airlines fly direct to Pensacola?
- 5 How far is Destin from Pensacola?
- 6 How far is Tampa from Pensacola?
- 7 How far is Miami from Pensacola?
- 8 How much is a plane ticket to Pensacola?
- 9 What major city is Pensacola Florida near?
- 10 Is there a shuttle from Pensacola to Gulf Shores?
- 11 What airlines fly from Chicago to Pensacola FL?
- 12 Where does Southwest fly to from Pensacola?
- 13 What is better Destin or Pensacola?
- 14 Does JetBlue fly to Pensacola?
- 15 How many airports are in Pensacola FL?
What is the closest major airport to Pensacola FL?
Nearest Airport to Pensacola, FL, United States
- Pensacola International Airport (4.0 miles / 6.5 kilometers)
- Destin–Fort Walton Beach Airport (41.5 miles / 66.7 kilometers)
- Mobile Regional Airport (63.9 miles / 102.8 kilometers)
- Northwest Florida Beaches International Airport (84.9 miles / 136.6 kilometers)
What airport do you fly into for Pensacola Florida?
Pensacola International Airport is your gateway to the Gulf Coast and the Pensacola Bay Area!
Does Southwest fly to Pensacola FL?
Flying with Southwest is simple and fun, no matter which of our dozens of exciting destinations you choose. When you search for your next flight to Pensacola, know that you won’t be surprised at checkout. Low fares and no hidden fees. That’s Transfarency®.
What airlines fly direct to Pensacola?
Direct flights to Pensacola are available through Delta, American Airlines, US Airways, United, Southwest Airlines, and Silver Airways.
How far is Destin from Pensacola?
The total driving distance from Pensacola, FL to Destin, FL is 48 miles or 77 kilometers.
How far is Tampa from Pensacola?
There are 333.97 miles from Pensacola to Tampa in southeast direction and 468 miles (753.17 kilometers) by car, following the I-10 E route. Pensacola and Tampa are 6 hours 50 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop.
How far is Miami from Pensacola?
The total driving distance from Miami, FL to Pensacola, FL is 673 miles or 1 083 kilometers.
How much is a plane ticket to Pensacola?
Good to know
|Low season||August||Best time to beat the crowds with an average 3% drop in price.|
|High season||December||Most popular time to fly with an average 15% increase in price.|
|Average price round-trip||$314||(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)|
|Good deal round-trip||$62||or less|
|Good deal one-way||$43||or less|
What major city is Pensacola Florida near?
Warrington is a city in Escambia County, Florida which has a population of 15,000 people and was once the westernmost incorporated town in Florida. The town covers 8 square miles and is located between Pensacola and the Alabama State Line.
Is there a shuttle from Pensacola to Gulf Shores?
Pensacola Airport Shuttle to or from Gulf Shores, AL Flat Rate – $80.00.
What airlines fly from Chicago to Pensacola FL?
There are 4 flights daily from Chicago (Midway) to Pensacola on Southwest Airlines.
Where does Southwest fly to from Pensacola?
Southwest Airlines continues its daily nonstop service to Nashville International Airport and William P. Hobby International Airport from Pensacola International Airport. Nonstop Saturday service to Chicago Midway International Airport also returns March 11.
What is better Destin or Pensacola?
Destin is a more crowded and ‘touristy’ location, but it also offers more things to do and more selections for shopping and dining. Pensacola Beach, on the other hand, offers a smaller area, fewer things to do, but a more authentic experience overall.
Does JetBlue fly to Pensacola?
JetBlue Airways Flights from Boston (BOS) to Pensacola (PNS) from $263.
How many airports are in Pensacola FL?
Planes of the Panhandle
The northwest tip of the state, known as the Panhandle, has four airports serving what is a fairly small chunk of Florida, but given its reputation as hotspot for spring breakers, it’s easy to understand why. Pensacola and Tallahassee International Airports are the largest o the four.