- 1 What is the closest major airport to Tuscaloosa Alabama?
- 2 What airport do you fly into to get to University of Alabama?
- 3 How far is Birmingham Alabama from Tuscaloosa Alabama?
- 4 How do you fly to Tuscaloosa Alabama?
- 5 Does Southwest fly to Birmingham AL?
- 6 What is the major airport in Alabama?
- 7 How much does it cost to go to Alabama?
- 8 Is Tuscaloosa a safe city?
- 9 How much is a flight to Alabama?
- 10 How far is Tuscaloosa from New Orleans?
- 11 How far is Birmingham Alabama Airport from Tuscaloosa?
- 12 How far is Birmingham Alabama from Gulf Shores Alabama?
- 13 Does Tuscaloosa have an airport?
- 14 How much is a plane ticket to Atlanta?
- 15 What airports are in Alabama?
What is the closest major airport to Tuscaloosa Alabama?
What is the nearest airport to Tuscaloosa? The nearest airport to Tuscaloosa is Columbus Golden Triangle Regional (GTR) Airport which is 50.5 miles away. Other nearby airports include Birmingham (BHM) (53.4 miles), Montgomery (MGM) (93.3 miles), Huntsville (HSV) (110 miles) and Jackson/Vicksburg (JAN) (159.2 miles).
What airport do you fly into to get to University of Alabama?
We recommend students to plan to fly into Birmingham-Shuttlesworth Airport (Airport code BHM): http://flybirmingham.com/, which is the closest major airport to The University of Alabama in Tuscaloosa, Alabama.
How far is Birmingham Alabama from Tuscaloosa Alabama?
The total driving distance from Tuscaloosa, AL to Birmingham, AL is 59 miles or 95 kilometers.
How do you fly to Tuscaloosa Alabama?
How to fly to Tuscaloosa? You cannot fly directly to Tuscaloosa. KAYAK recommends you fly to Birmingham (BHM) (52.9 mi from Tuscaloosa). From there you can rent a car or get a taxi.
Does Southwest fly to Birmingham AL?
The Southwest travel experience
Flying with Southwest is simple and fun, no matter which of our dozens of exciting destinations you choose. When you search for your next flight to Birmingham, know that you won’t be surprised at checkout. Low fares and no hidden fees.
What is the major airport in Alabama?
|City served||FAA||Airport name|
|Birmingham||BHM||Birmingham–Shuttlesworth International Airport|
|Dothan||DHN||Dothan Regional Airport|
|Huntsville||HSV||Huntsville International Airport (Carl T. Jones Field)|
|Mobile||MOB||Mobile Regional Airport|
How much does it cost to go to Alabama?
Cost of Attendance
Is Tuscaloosa a safe city?
Tuscaloosa is relatively safe, but as with all cities, there is crime in some places so common sense is advised. The southern, western and eastern/Alberta City areas of Tuscaloosa can be dangerous and should be avoided at night.
How much is a flight to Alabama?
Flights to Alabama in 2021
How far is Tuscaloosa from New Orleans?
There are 269.02 miles from Tuscaloosa to New Orleans in southwest direction and 292 miles (469.93 kilometers) by car, following the I-59 S and US-84 W and MS 15 N route. Tuscaloosa and New Orleans are 4 hours 24 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop.
How far is Birmingham Alabama Airport from Tuscaloosa?
Yes, the driving distance between Birmingham Airport (BHM) to Tuscaloosa is 63 miles. It takes approximately 1h 7m to drive from Birmingham Airport (BHM) to Tuscaloosa.
How far is Birmingham Alabama from Gulf Shores Alabama?
The total driving distance from Birmingham, AL to Gulf Shores, AL is 284 miles or 457 kilometers.
Does Tuscaloosa have an airport?
The Tuscaloosa National Airport (TCL) has played an important role throughout the history of Tuscaloosa. Acquired by the City of Tuscaloosa at the end of World War II, the airport continues to be a vital part of the city’s growth. The 724 acre airport is home to 110 aircraft spread throughout its 62 hangars.
How much is a plane ticket to Atlanta?
Cheap flights to Atlanta, GA
What airports are in Alabama?
Major airports in Alabama
- Huntsville International Airport (HSV)
- Birmingham-Shuttlesworth International Airport (BHM)
- Mobile Regional Airport (MOB)
- Dothan Regional Airport (DHN)
- Muscle Shoals – Northwest Alabama Regional Airport (MSL)
- Montgomery Regional Airport (MGM)
- Pryor Field Regional Airport (DCU)