- 1 What airport do you fly into to get to Port Canaveral?
- 2 How much is a shuttle from Orlando to Port Canaveral?
- 3 How far is Port Canaveral from Orlando Airport?
- 4 How much is an uber from Orlando airport to Port Canaveral?
- 5 How much is a taxi from Orlando airport to Port Canaveral?
- 6 Where should I stay for a cruise from Port Canaveral?
- 7 How long does it take to get from Orlando airport to Port Canaveral?
- 8 How do I get from Disney to Port Canaveral?
- 9 How much is Disney transportation to Port Canaveral?
- 10 Does Royal Caribbean have shuttle from Orlando to Port Canaveral?
- 11 What hotels offer shuttles to Port Canaveral?
- 12 How far is Port Canaveral from Disney World?
- 13 How do I get from Miami to Port Canaveral?
- 14 How far is Cocoa Beach from Port Canaveral?
Orlando Melbourne International Airport | MLB
Located just 27 miles south, the Melbourne International Airport is the closest airport in distance to Port Canaveral.
$19.99 Orlando Airport to Port Canaveral Shuttle | Go Port.
The journey from Orlando Airport to Port Canaveral is about 45 miles.
The rideshare services do offer service to Port Canaveral from the Orlando airport and other points in the area, but it can get pricey. Expect the ride to be about $60-$70 per car (not per person), each way or ~$140 round trip.
By Car From Orlando Airport to Port Canaveral
Taxis are readily available at the airport and at Port Canaveral when you return from your cruise. Orlando International Airport estimates that the cost of a one-way taxi ride is about $115. Lyft and Uber also serve the airport.
Among the best and closest hotels near Port Canaveral cruise terminal are the Homewood Suites Cape Canaveral–Cocoa Beach, Springhill Suites, Country Inn & Suites Port Canaveral and Home2 Suites by Hilton Cape Canaveral Cruise Port. Most of these properties offer a shuttle transfer and cruise parking for a fee.
How long does it take to get from Orlando to Port Canaveral? If you are flying into Orlando, then expect it to take about 45 minutes to an hour to get to the cruise port from the airport.
In Florida, Disney offers bus transfers between any of the Walt Disney World resort hotels and Port Canaveral, or between the Orlando (MCO) airport or the Hyatt MCO and Port Canaveral. You can also do a multi-part transfer (for example airport-resort-port-airport).
Prices can change, but currently the cost for a DCL transfer from a WDW hotel to Port Canaveral is $35 per person. Kids under age three ride free; there is no price break for older children.
Royal Caribbean offers a bus service of its own (called transfers) to bring you to the port from Orlando International Airport (MCO). Royal Caribbean offers transfers in one way increments (you can book two one-ways to create a round trip).
Orlando Hotels with Shuttle to Port Canaveral
- Marriott Lakeside Orlando Airport – Starting at $186.
- DoubleTree Orlando Airport – Starting at $191.
- Fairfield Orlando Airport – Starting at $191.
- Holiday Inn Orlando Airport – Starting at $138.
- Hampton Inn Orlando Airport Gateway – Starting at $161.
- Homewood Suites Orlando Airport Gateway – Starting at $176.
Technically, your cruise ship is stopping in Port Canaveral, FL. This port is about 45 miles away from the Walt Disney World area. So, if you want to get to the attractions, you will need to get transportation to and from the parks.
There is no direct connection from Miami to Port Canaveral. However, you can take the train to West Palm Beach, take the walk to Quadrille Blvd @ Clematis St, take the line 1 bus to Wpb Itc @ Bay J, take the walk to West Palm Beach, take the bus to Melbourne, then take the taxi to Port Canaveral.
The distance between Port Canaveral and Cocoa Beach is 6 miles. The road distance is 9.9 miles. How do I travel from Port Canaveral to Cocoa Beach without a car?