- 1 Is there a shuttle from Nashville airport to downtown?
- 2 How much is an Uber ride from Nashville airport to downtown?
- 3 What is the best way to get around Nashville?
- 4 Do you need a car when visiting Nashville?
- 5 How do you get around downtown Nashville?
- 6 How far is the Grand Ole Opry from downtown Nashville?
- 7 Does Uber charge per person?
- 8 Where do you sit in an uber?
- 9 How much is uber from Nashville to Knoxville?
- 10 What is the rainiest month in Nashville?
- 11 How much money should you bring to Nashville?
- 12 Is Nashville a walkable city?
- 13 How many days do you need to visit Nashville?
- 14 Where is the best part of Nashville to stay?
- 15 Where should I stay in Nashville?
Is there a shuttle from Nashville airport to downtown?
The Nashville MTA offers bus service between the Nashville airport and downtown Nashville. Gray Line Nashville Airport Express also offers shuttles to downtown Nashville and West End Nashville hotels from 4 a. m. to 11 p.m., departing every 15 minutes.
How much is an Uber ride from Nashville airport to downtown?
A trip from downtown Nashville to the airport now costs $16 with Uber, compared to about $24 in a traditional taxi.
What is the best way to get around Nashville?
The best way to get around Nashville is by car. The city has a public transportation system, but neighborhoods and attractions are a bit too spread out to walk between. Several of the city’s top guided tours get around via bus, which is another efficient way to sightsee.
Do you need a car when visiting Nashville?
Nashville gets more walkable by the day, with many neighborhoods holding enough attractions, restaurants, and activities that you may not need a car. The key to making this work is finding a neighborhood you want to explore and booking your lodging there, even if it costs a few more dollars.
How do you get around downtown Nashville?
The Best Ways to Get Around Nashville
- Cabs. The cab situation in Nashville is fairly standard for a midsize city: Many individual cab companies are available at all hours to take you wherever you need to go.
- Music City Circuit.
- Golf Carts.
How far is the Grand Ole Opry from downtown Nashville?
The distance between Downtown Nashville and Grand Ole Opry is 6 miles.
Does Uber charge per person?
With Uber (and most other rideshare services) you pay per car not per person. You will still only pay the fare amount once but you will also be charged an additional $1-$2 for that second passenger.
Where do you sit in an uber?
Most passengers hop into the rear seats and often sit diagonal from the driver. But if you prefer to ride in the front seat, check with your driver if that’s cool.
How much is uber from Nashville to Knoxville?
Total Fare: ~ 620.12 $
Distance between Nashville and Knoxville is approx. 180.14 miles (289.91 km) with 165 min travel time.
What is the rainiest month in Nashville?
The wettest month (with the highest rainfall) is July (4.02″). The driest month (with the lowest rainfall) is November (1.77″).
How much money should you bring to Nashville?
You should plan to spend around $138 per day on your vacation in Nashville, which is the average daily price based on the expenses of other visitors. Past travelers have spent, on average, $33 on meals for one day and $17 on local transportation. Also, the average hotel price in Nashville for a couple is $158.
Is Nashville a walkable city?
Nashville is one of the least walkable cities in America, according to Walk Score’s 2011 ranking of U.S. cities. Walk Score’s study considered the number of amenities in a neighborhood and their proximity to residents. The closer grocery stores, restaurants, banks, coffee shops, schools, etc.
How many days do you need to visit Nashville?
Two days in Nashville is not nearly enough to experience all that Music City has to offer. But sometimes we just don’t have as much time as we would like.
Where is the best part of Nashville to stay?
Whether you are exploring this music-centric city for a family vacation or business trip, downtown is the best place to stay in Nashville. It is also an expensive area to stay, and exudes a lively atmosphere.
Where should I stay in Nashville?
Where to stay in Nashville
- Downtown. Downtown is Nashville’s economic and tourism hub, as well as the geographic center of the city.
- East Nashville. East Nashville has a love-hate relationship with the “hip” moniker it’s earned over the years.
- The Gulch.