- 1 Is there a shuttle from Denver to Estes Park?
- 2 What airport do you fly into for Estes Park Colorado?
- 3 Is Estes Park worth visiting?
- 4 Is there a train from Denver to Estes Park?
- 5 Is the drive from Denver to Estes Park scary?
- 6 Is there Uber in Estes Park?
- 7 How is the drive from Denver to Estes Park?
- 8 How far is Estes Park from Denver?
- 9 What airport is closest to the Stanley Hotel?
- 10 Is it better to stay in Estes Park or Grand Lake?
- 11 What is the best time to visit Estes Park?
- 12 What is Estes Park famous for?
- 13 What is there to do in Estes Park for free?
- 14 How much does it cost to go to Estes Park?
- 15 How do I get from Denver Airport to Estes Park?
Is there a shuttle from Denver to Estes Park?
Take the Estes Park Shuttle from the Denver’s Union Station, Denver International Airport or Denver Greyhound Bus Station to Estes Park. It’s $95 round-trip ($55 one-way). Contact (970-586-5151, estesparkshuttle.com for more information.
What airport do you fly into for Estes Park Colorado?
Easy Flight, Easy Arrival, Easy Drive
Located roughly 90 minutes from Estes Park, Denver International Airport (DIA) is the region’s hub for passenger flights.
Is Estes Park worth visiting?
Estes Park is an idyllic “base camp” town at the Eastern entrance to Rocky Mountain National Park and is well worth exploring prior to your visit. Of course, this is the ideal spot to purchase plenty of supplies before you head deep into the national park.
Is there a train from Denver to Estes Park?
Option 3: From the Denver’s Union Station (or the Denver International Airport or Denver Greyhound Bus Station), you can ride with a private operator to Estes Park (970-586-5151, estesparkshuttle.com). It’s $95 round-trip ($55 one-way), which is a bit more expensive but faster.
Is the drive from Denver to Estes Park scary?
Re: Denver to Estes – Will the drive scare me? Denver to Estes isn’t bad, but if you’re planning on going into Rocky Mountain National Park, you might find Trail Ridge Road nerve-wracking.
Is there Uber in Estes Park?
You can access Uber and Lyft 24 hours a day, 7 days a week in Estes Park, CO depending on the availability of drivers in your area at the time of your request.
How is the drive from Denver to Estes Park?
The fastest route from Denver to Estes Park is via I-25 to U.S. 36 E near Boulder. In Estes Park, U.S. 36 meets up with U.S. 34, with the Big Thompson Canyon and continues through Rocky Mountain National Park to Granby and Grand Lake. The drive is an estimated an hour and a half from the central part of Denver.
How far is Estes Park from Denver?
Outdoor recreation abounds in Estes Park, located only 70 miles from Denver.
What airport is closest to the Stanley Hotel?
4 answers. Hello, The most common airport is DIA (Denver International). The hotel is approximately 1.5 to 2 hours of drive away.
Is it better to stay in Estes Park or Grand Lake?
Estes is your best option. The east side of the park is far more scenic than the west side, so don’t spend your time in Grand Lake please. If you want to drive all the way to the west side as a day trip utilizing Trail Ridge Road, go for it, just don’t use Grand Lake as your base.
What is the best time to visit Estes Park?
Q: When is the best time to visit? A: Once a mostly summer vacation destination, Estes Park has developed into a year-round attraction. July, August and September are the most popular months thanks to the mild, dry climate – offering a respite for those living in hotter, more humid locations.
What is Estes Park famous for?
A popular summer resort and the location of the headquarters for Rocky Mountain National Park, Estes Park lies along the Big Thompson River. Estes Park had a population of 5,858 at the 2010 census. Landmarks include The Stanley Hotel and The Baldpate Inn.
What is there to do in Estes Park for free?
- Peak to Peak Scenic Byway. 1,787. Scenic Drives.
- Riverwalk in Downtown Estes Park. 693. Scenic Walking Areas.
- Downtown Estes Park. 963. Neighborhoods.
- Estes Park Visitor Center. 624. Visitor Centers.
- Mountain Blown Glass. 250.
- Elkins Distilling Co. Distilleries.
- Snowy Peaks Winery. 324.
- Red Rose Rock Shop & Dick’s Rock Museum. 250.
How much does it cost to go to Estes Park?
Currently there is a $35 per vehicle entrance fee which is good for 7 days. The Annual Park Pass is currently $70, so if you’re coming more than once, it pays for itself. The park has a “Day Use Pass” valid for one day only and costs $25.
How do I get from Denver Airport to Estes Park?
There is no direct connection from Denver Airport (DEN) to Estes Park. However, you can take the bus to Downtown Boulder Station then take the taxi to Estes Park. Alternatively, you can take the bus to CSU Transit Center then take the taxi to Estes Park.