- 1 Is there a free shuttle from Miami airport to cruise port?
- 2 How much is a taxi from Miami airport to Miami cruise port?
- 3 Is there a shuttle from Port of Miami to Miami airport?
- 4 Can Uber pick up from Port of Miami?
- 5 Where should I stay in Miami on a cruise?
- 6 Can you walk to Miami port?
- 7 Does Royal Caribbean have a shuttle from Miami airport?
- 8 How much is uber from FLL to Port of Miami?
- 9 Which car rental companies pick up at Port of Miami?
- 10 How do I get to the Port of Miami?
- 11 How much is a taxi ride from Miami to Fort Lauderdale?
- 12 Where is the Port of Miami?
- 13 What is the name of the cruise port in Miami?
- 14 What time do cruises return to Miami?
- 15 How far is Miami to Fort Lauderdale cruise port?
Is there a free shuttle from Miami airport to cruise port?
A complimentary shuttle to and from the Miami International Airport (runs 24/7) and the cruise port are offered by this hotel. Shuttles to the port of Miami vary each week depending on which cruise one is taking. The port shuttles are free but there is a return fee to the hotel.
How much is a taxi from Miami airport to Miami cruise port?
How much is a taxi from Miami airport to cruise port? Taxis fares from Miami Airport to the cruise port are fixed at $27. This is per vehicle, not per passenger.
Is there a shuttle from Port of Miami to Miami airport?
Express Shuttle provides shared-ride shuttle service (transfers) every hour from Port of Miami to Miami Airport and Fort Lauderdale Airport.
Can Uber pick up from Port of Miami?
Yes, Uber and Lyft both pick up at Port Miami. When you disembark, you will be directed to the pickup area.
Where should I stay in Miami on a cruise?
Best Miami Cruise Port Hotels
- Courtyard Miami Downtown Brickell Area.
- Holiday Inn Port of Miami Downtown.
- Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton – Miami Brickell Downtown.
- River Park Hotel & Suites Downtown/Convention Center.
- Comfort Suites Miami Airport North.
- InterContinental Miami.
- Aloft Miami – Brickell.
- YVE Hotel Miami.
Can you walk to Miami port?
The distance between Miami International Airport (MIA) and PortMiami is seven miles and the distance between Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport (FLL) and PortMiami is 25 miles. From there, you can either walk 1.5 miles to the port or catch the Coral Way Route Trolley to the port.
Does Royal Caribbean have a shuttle from Miami airport?
Royal Caribbean Guest Transfer provides shuttle service for passengers whose cruise packages include flight arrangements. The service takes you from Miami International Airport directly to the cruise ship.
How much is uber from FLL to Port of Miami?
If you use a rideshare service like Uber or Lyft to get from the Fort Lauderdale airport to the Port of Miami, you should expect to pay around $35 to $45 each way. This pricing is based per car, which rideshare services offer for up to four people for one fee.
Which car rental companies pick up at Port of Miami?
The following Miami cruise port car rentals all offer a courtesy shuttle bus service to and from the port:
- Sixt Rent-a-Car.
- Supreme Rent a Car.
How do I get to the Port of Miami?
Use the left 2 lanes to take the exit towards Port of Miami Tunnel and follow the signs for your pier terminal.
- Via Port Bridge: Take I-95 South to Exit 3B, N.W.
- Turn left onto 5th Street and continue straight until you reach the Port of Miami entrance.
- Drive across the bridge and follow signs to your pier terminal.
How much is a taxi ride from Miami to Fort Lauderdale?
Taxis / Shuttles
From FLL, you can expect to pay $15-$25 to Fort Lauderdale by taxi, $12 to Port Everglades for cruise ship embarkation, and $67-$72 for the 30-mile trip to Miami. Cabs accept up to five people at no additional charge. Alternately, you can hop on the Go Airport Shuttle (800-244-8252) shared van.
Where is the Port of Miami?
PortMiami is located at 1015 North America Way, Miami, Florida, 33132. Once on-port follow signs to your destination (Port Offices, Cruise Terminals, Cargo Yard, etc.).
What is the name of the cruise port in Miami?
The Port of Miami, styled as “PortMiami” but formally the Dante B. Fascell Port of Miami, is a major seaport located in Biscayne Bay at the mouth of the Miami River in Miami, Florida. It is the largest passenger port in the world, and one of the largest cargo ports in the United States.
What time do cruises return to Miami?
Cruise ships usually arrive in Miami in early morning (7 or 8 am) and depart from Miami in late afternoon (at 4, 4:30 or 5 pm) and in the evenings (at 7 pm).
How far is Miami to Fort Lauderdale cruise port?
The distance between Miami Airport (MIA) and Fort Lauderdale Cruise Terminal is 23 miles. The road distance is 29.7 miles.