- 1 What is the cheapest way to park at Logan Airport?
- 2 Where is long term parking at Logan Airport?
- 3 How much does it cost to park at Logan Airport for 5 days?
- 4 How much does it cost to park in Logan Airport?
- 5 How much does Logan Express cost?
- 6 Which terminal is JetBlue at Logan?
- 7 How much does it cost to leave your car at the airport for a week?
- 8 Is Terminal B parking at Logan open?
- 9 Can I leave my car at Logan Airport?
- 10 How do you pay for parking at Logan Airport?
- 11 Which terminal is American Airlines at Logan?
- 12 Where do I park to pick someone up at Logan Airport?
- 13 Can you stay overnight at Boston Logan Airport?
- 14 How early should I arrive at Boston Logan Airport?
What is the cheapest way to park at Logan Airport?
The Economy Lot is the cheapest on-site Logan parking option with a daily rate of $26. The Central and Terminal B and E Garages charge a rate of $35 per day. Off-site Boston airport parking lots offer the best rate of $11-17 per day.
Where is long term parking at Logan Airport?
The long–term parking options on-site at Logan Airport (BOS) come in four flavors: Terminal B garages, Terminal E lot, the central parking garage and economy parking. Most of these are located near your gate, but the economy parking lot sits northeast of the airport.
How much does it cost to park at Logan Airport for 5 days?
Rates start at $29 a day for Economy and $38 a day for regular rate parking.
How much does it cost to park in Logan Airport?
How much is parking at Logan Airport per day? Logan Airport parking rates range between $38-$76 per day in Terminal parking garages and lots. Rates range between $29-$58 per day at the Economy Garage. You can find discounted cheap parking near Logan Airport when you book with SpotHero.
How much does Logan Express cost?
|Route||One way fare||10 ride|
|Back Bay||$3 (free from airport)||$30|
|Braintree, Framingham, Peabody, Woburn||$12||$75|
Which terminal is JetBlue at Logan?
At Logan, JetBlue primarily uses Terminal C, while American flies out of Terminal B.
How much does it cost to leave your car at the airport for a week?
Shorter-term parking at the airport can cost you well over $30 to $50 a day and are a rather exorbitant option for trips longer than a couple of days.
Is Terminal B parking at Logan open?
The Terminal B and Economy Parking Garages are closed until further notice. Follow on-airport signage for available parking locations. More information on Parking at Boston Logan.
Can I leave my car at Logan Airport?
Where Can I Leave My Car at Logan Airport? At Logan Airport, you can choose between on-site terminal and economy parking. Terminal parking costs $35 per day. Economy parking costs $29 per day.
How do you pay for parking at Logan Airport?
Parking Pay Station:
- Choose either a cash or credit machine.
- Insert parking ticket.
- Insert credit card into the same slot as parking ticket, or insert cash.
- Wait for:
- Take your validated parking ticket and receipt with you.
- Return to your car and use the exit express lane when leaving the garage.
- You’re on your way!
Which terminal is American Airlines at Logan?
American Airlines uses Terminal B at Boston Logan Airport.
Where do I park to pick someone up at Logan Airport?
Active curbside passenger pick up spaces are available and clearly marked at the arrivals level of every terminal. Curbside Parking is not allowed at any terminal.
Can you stay overnight at Boston Logan Airport?
Sleeping in Boston Airport Overnight. Boston Airport technically stays open 24-hours, but the Security checkpoints for each terminal close nightly. Travellers staying the night at the airport are required to stay in the pre-Security, public area.
How early should I arrive at Boston Logan Airport?
Massport works with the TSA to monitor security line length and tries to keep the wait time less than 15 minutes; however to avoid any problems, we recommend arriving two (2) hours prior to domestic departures and three (3) hours prior to international departures to ensure adequate time for check-in, security screening