- 1 What is the cheapest way to park at Logan Airport?
- 2 How much is parking per day at Logan Airport?
- 3 Is there long term parking at Logan Airport?
- 4 How much does it cost to park at Logan Airport for 5 days?
- 5 Can I leave my car at the airport for 3 days?
- 6 How much does it cost to leave your car at an airport for a week?
- 7 How do you pay for parking at Logan Airport?
- 8 Which terminal is JetBlue at Logan?
- 9 Is SpotHero legit?
- 10 Where do I park to pick someone up at Logan Airport?
- 11 Can I leave my car at Logan Airport?
- 12 Is Economy parking open at Logan Airport?
- 13 Which terminal is American Airlines at Logan?
- 14 Where do I park at Logan Airport Terminal E?
What is the cheapest way to park at Logan Airport?
The Economy Lot is the cheapest on-site Logan parking option with a daily rate of $26. The Central and Terminal B and E Garages charge a rate of $35 per day. Off-site Boston airport parking lots offer the best rate of $11-17 per day.
How much is parking per day at Logan Airport?
Boston Logan Airport Parking Rates & Options
|Central Parking Garage, Terminal B Garage, & Terminal E Lots||Rate|
|1 day & 0-6 hours||$53|
|1 day & 6-24 hours||$76|
|Additional 0-6 hours||$19|
Is there long term parking at Logan Airport?
The long–term parking options on-site at Logan Airport (BOS) come in four flavors: Terminal B garages, Terminal E lot, the central parking garage and economy parking.
How much does it cost to park at Logan Airport for 5 days?
Rates start at $29 a day for Economy and $38 a day for regular rate parking.
Can I leave my car at the airport for 3 days?
The short answer is yes, you can leave your car at the airport, since most airports have long term parking. Generally, it’s cheaper to park at an off-airport lot than at the airport itself, but not always.
How much does it cost to leave your car at an airport for a week?
It can cost you over $30 to $50 for parking your car at the airport. This amount is per day, and if you were to park your car for more days or weeks, the cost would be extremely high. The airport offers you several locations where you can park your vehicle, and every location has different pricing rates.
How do you pay for parking at Logan Airport?
Parking Pay Station:
- Choose either a cash or credit machine.
- Insert parking ticket.
- Insert credit card into the same slot as parking ticket, or insert cash.
- Wait for:
- Take your validated parking ticket and receipt with you.
- Return to your car and use the exit express lane when leaving the garage.
- You’re on your way!
Which terminal is JetBlue at Logan?
At Logan, JetBlue primarily uses Terminal C, while American flies out of Terminal B.
Is SpotHero legit?
SpotHero, Worst parking experience I’ve ever had.
Spot Hero and their promise of “Guaranteed Parking Spots” is total hogwash and a fraud and a scam and their paid receipt and Parking Pass isn’t worth the paper it’s printed on.
Where do I park to pick someone up at Logan Airport?
Active curbside passenger pick up spaces are available and clearly marked at the arrivals level of every terminal. Curbside Parking is not allowed at any terminal.
Can I leave my car at Logan Airport?
Where Can I Leave My Car at Logan Airport? At Logan Airport, you can choose between on-site terminal and economy parking. Terminal parking costs $35 per day. Economy parking costs $29 per day.
Is Economy parking open at Logan Airport?
The Terminal B and Economy Parking Garages are closed until further notice. Follow on-airport signage for available parking locations. More information on Parking at Boston Logan.
Which terminal is American Airlines at Logan?
American Airlines uses Terminal B at Boston Logan Airport.
Where do I park at Logan Airport Terminal E?
Terminal E parking lots 1 and 2 are located outside Terminal E and provide long- and short-term parking. Economy parking is the most reasonably priced parking option for travelers to Logan Airport and provides long-term parking for Terminals B, C, D, and E.