- 1 What airport do you fly into to get to Port Canaveral?
- 2 How far is Port Canaveral from Orlando Airport?
- 3 What is the cheapest way to get from Orlando airport to Port Canaveral?
- 4 How much is a shuttle from Orlando to Port Canaveral?
- 5 How much is a taxi from Orlando airport to Port Canaveral?
- 6 Is there a shuttle bus from Orlando airport to Port Canaveral?
- 7 Does Royal Caribbean have shuttle from Orlando to Port Canaveral?
- 8 Where should I stay for a cruise from Port Canaveral?
- 9 How far is Port Canaveral from Cocoa Beach?
- 10 What hotels offer shuttles to Port Canaveral?
- 11 Where do you leave your car when you go on a cruise?
- 12 How much is a taxi from Orlando Airport to Cocoa Beach?
- 13 How far is Port Canaveral from Disney World?
- 14 How do I get from Miami to Port Canaveral?
- 15 How far is it from Orlando to Cape Canaveral?
Orlando Melbourne International Airport | MLB
Located just 27 miles south, the Melbourne International Airport is the closest airport in distance to Port Canaveral.
The journey from Orlando Airport to Port Canaveral is about 45 miles.
The cheapest regular rates we’ve found is $30 per person round-trip by Port Canaveral Quick Shuttle. For most of the other shared shuttle services, expect to pay about $40-60 per person for round-trip service.
- Go Port Canaveral.
- Mears Transportation.
- Cortrans Shuttle.
- Port Canaveral Quick Shuttle.
$19.99 Orlando Airport to Port Canaveral Shuttle | Go Port.
By Car From Orlando Airport to Port Canaveral
Taxis are readily available at the airport and at Port Canaveral when you return from your cruise. Orlando International Airport estimates that the cost of a one-way taxi ride is about $115. Lyft and Uber also serve the airport.
Cortrans Shuttle Service
Cortrans is a family-owned shuttle service that offers four trips a day between the airport and cruise port. You can ride one-way for $20 or go round-trip for $40.
Royal Caribbean offers a bus service of its own (called transfers) to bring you to the port from Orlando International Airport (MCO). Royal Caribbean offers transfers in one way increments (you can book two one-ways to create a round trip).
Among the best and closest hotels near Port Canaveral cruise terminal are the Homewood Suites Cape Canaveral–Cocoa Beach, Springhill Suites, Country Inn & Suites Port Canaveral and Home2 Suites by Hilton Cape Canaveral Cruise Port. Most of these properties offer a shuttle transfer and cruise parking for a fee.
The distance between Port Canaveral and Cocoa Beach is 6 miles.
Orlando Hotels with Shuttle to Port Canaveral
- Marriott Lakeside Orlando Airport – Starting at $186.
- DoubleTree Orlando Airport – Starting at $191.
- Fairfield Orlando Airport – Starting at $191.
- Holiday Inn Orlando Airport – Starting at $138.
- Hampton Inn Orlando Airport Gateway – Starting at $161.
- Homewood Suites Orlando Airport Gateway – Starting at $176.
Where do you leave your car when you go on a cruise?
Where Do You Leave Your Car When You Go on A Cruise?
- Leave It at Home. The first and seemingly most obvious option is to simply leave your car at home.
- Terminal Parking. When you book your cruise, you‘ll be given the option of using cruise parking in Miami.
- Off-Site Parking.
How much is a taxi from Orlando Airport to Cocoa Beach?
The quickest way to get from Orlando Airport (MCO) to Cocoa Beach is to shuttle and taxi which costs $80 – $95 and takes 53 min.
Technically, your cruise ship is stopping in Port Canaveral, FL. This port is about 45 miles away from the Walt Disney World area. So, if you want to get to the attractions, you will need to get transportation to and from the parks.
There is no direct connection from Miami to Port Canaveral. However, you can take the train to West Palm Beach, take the walk to Quadrille Blvd @ Clematis St, take the line 1 bus to Wpb Itc @ Bay J, take the walk to West Palm Beach, take the bus to Melbourne, then take the taxi to Port Canaveral.
The distance between Orlando and Cape Canaveral is 48 miles. The road distance is 55 miles.