- 1 Which is the No 1 airport in world?
- 2 What are the top 10 best airports in the world?
- 3 Which is the best airport in the world 2019?
- 4 What is the cleanest airport in the world?
- 5 Which is the most beautiful airport in the world?
- 6 Which is the most expensive airport in the world?
- 7 What is the safest airport in the world?
- 8 Which airport has the longest runway in the world?
- 9 Which country has the best airport?
- 10 What are the cleanest airlines?
- 11 Which country has most number of airports?
- 12 What airport has the most traffic?
- 13 What is the richest airline?
Which is the No 1 airport in world?
World’s Busiest Airports
|1.||Hartsfield–Jackson Atlanta International Airport||United States|
|2.||Beijing Capital International Airport||China|
|3.||Los Angeles International Airport||United States|
|4.||Dubai International Airport||United Arab Emirates|
What are the top 10 best airports in the world?
The World’s Top 10 Airports of 2020
- World’s best airport. Singapore Changi. Singapore Changi.
- Tokyo Haneda. Tokyo Haneda.
- Doha Hamad. Doha Hamad.
- Seoul Incheon. Seoul Incheon.
- Munich. Munich.
- Hong Kong. Hong Kong.
- Tokyo Narita. Tokyo Narita.
- Centrair Nagoya. Centrair Nagoya.
Which is the best airport in the world 2019?
Here are the world’s best airports for 2019
- Singapore’s Changi Airport has been named “world’s best airport” for the seventh consecutive year by Skytrax.
- The famed airport staved off competition from Tokyo and Seoul.
What is the cleanest airport in the world?
Tokyo Haneda Airport triumphed at the 2020 World Airport Awards, being voted the World’s Cleanest Airport, ahead of Incheon International Airport (2nd) and Singapore Changi Airport (3rd). Tokyo Haneda Airport is named the World’s Cleanest Airport in the 2020 World Airport Awards.
Which is the most beautiful airport in the world?
5 Most Beautiful (And Luxurious) Airports in the World
- Singapore Changi Airport. No list of beautiful airports is complete without mentioning the Singapore Changi Airport.
- Dubai International Airport.
- Incheon International Airport, South Korea.
- Lyon-Saint-Exupery Airport.
- Adolfo Suárez Madrid–Barajas Airport.
Which is the most expensive airport in the world?
Toronto’s Pearson International Airport was singled out as “the world’s most expensive airport” at an international conference on the future of global air transport. Air Canada president Montie Brewer said operating out of Pearson affects the airline’s cost structure and fares.
What is the safest airport in the world?
The 5 safest airports are with a score of 4.4
- Heathrow Airport, London, UK.
- Dubai International Airport, UAE.
- Hamad International Airport, Doha, Qatar.
- Abu Dhabi International Airport, UAE.
- Singapore Changi Airport, Singapore.
Which airport has the longest runway in the world?
Fast Fact: The world’s longest paved runway is at Qamdo Bamda Airport in Tibet (China) and has a total length of 5,500 m (18,045 ft). It is also the world’s second highest airport at an elevation of 4,334 m (14,219 ft) above sea level.
Which country has the best airport?
The 10 Best Airports in the World
|1||Singapore Changi Airport (SIN)||Singapore|
|“I think the best airport I have ever been: clean, modern, avant-garde, amazing! Anonymous, Spain”|
|2||Brisbane Airport (BNE)||Brisbane, Australia|
|“Overall, I was very happy and everything went well! Miller, Australia”|
What are the cleanest airlines?
Overall, Delta Air Lines scored the highest points, effectively ranking number one on the master list. Alaska Airlines comes in second, followed by JetBlue, American Airlines and Southwest.
Which country has most number of airports?
Countries with more airports
- United States. With a total of 13,513 airports, the United States has the most airports in the world.
- Brazil. Brazil, with more than 200 million inhabitants, has 4,093 airports.
- Mexico. In its territory of 125 million inhabitants, it has 1,714 airports.
What airport has the most traffic?
The world’s busiest airport, Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport saw 110.5 million passengers in 2019. In the first quarter of 2020, the Atlanta airport logged 20.7 million passengers, down more than 18% from the same period last year.
What is the richest airline?
By company revenue
|1||Delta Air Lines||61.8|
|2||American Airlines Group||60.6|