- 1 How much is a taxi from Clearwater to Tampa airport?
- 2 Is there a shuttle from Tampa Airport to Clearwater?
- 3 What airport do you fly into for Clearwater FL?
- 4 Does Tampa Airport have a shuttle?
- 5 How long does it take to get from Tampa to Clearwater?
- 6 How much is an uber from Tampa to Sarasota?
- 7 Is there Uber in Clearwater Beach?
- 8 How far away is Tampa from Clearwater?
- 9 How safe is Clearwater Beach?
- 10 How far is Fort Myers from Clearwater?
- 11 How far is Clearwater Beach from Disney?
- 12 How far is Fort Lauderdale from Clearwater?
- 13 Is Super Shuttle cheaper than Uber?
- 14 Can I get an uber from Tampa Airport?
- 15 How do I get from Tampa Airport to Treasure Island?
How much is a taxi from Clearwater to Tampa airport?
We offer affordable Taxi fares from Clearwater To Tampa Airport. You can choose from a Luxury Sedan from $42, a Crossover from $53, and an SUV from $67.
Is there a shuttle from Tampa Airport to Clearwater?
No, there is no direct bus from Tampa Airport (TPA) to Clearwater Beach (Land). However, there are services departing from TPA RENTAL CAR FACILITY westbound and arriving at Clearwater Beach Transit Center North via Starkey Rd + Ulmerton Rd and Garden & Park Street.
What airport do you fly into for Clearwater FL?
The St. Petersburg/Clearwater area is conveniently served by two international airports, St. Pete-Clearwater International Airport (PIE) and Tampa International Airport (TPA), as well as two general aviation airports.
Does Tampa Airport have a shuttle?
In fact, approximately 50,000 travelers pass through Tampa International Airport (TPA) every day. At SuperShuttle, we provide a variety of reliable airport shuttle options, so you can find a ride that works for you.
How long does it take to get from Tampa to Clearwater?
It takes approximately 30 min to drive from Tampa to Clearwater.
How much is an uber from Tampa to Sarasota?
The cost is around $52 -$58 for the both of us. They have their own Uber app that has GPS in it. They follow the GPS and you can see a map on you app or your computer when you finish the trip.
Is there Uber in Clearwater Beach?
Is Uber Select available in Clearwater, FL? Yes. The minimum fare is $11.85.
How far away is Tampa from Clearwater?
The total driving distance from Tampa, FL to Clearwater, FL is 23 miles or 37 kilometers.
How safe is Clearwater Beach?
The chance of becoming a victim of either violent or property crime in Clearwater is 1 in 36.
How far is Fort Myers from Clearwater?
The total driving distance from Clearwater, FL to Fort Myers, FL is 132 miles or 212 kilometers.
How far is Clearwater Beach from Disney?
Clearwater Beach lies roughly ninety minutes west of Walt Disney World, accessible by following Interstate 4 westbound to I-275 and then Florida Route 60 (signed in some spots as Gulf to Bay Blvd.)
How far is Fort Lauderdale from Clearwater?
It is 208 miles from Fort Lauderdale to Clearwater. It is approximately 268.5 miles to drive.
Is Super Shuttle cheaper than Uber?
It depends. My experience in New York is that super shuttle is cheaper than Uber considering traveling distance. Super Shuttle used to be cheaper, but in recent 1-2 years they hiked the price by 40% so now Uber is cheaper.
Can I get an uber from Tampa Airport?
TAMPA — Getting dropped off or picked up in an Uber or Lyft is legal now at Tampa International Airport, and those ridesharing companies are paying the airport to do so. In agreeing to the contract, rideshare drivers will pay a per-trip fee of $3 for each ride beginning this month.
How do I get from Tampa Airport to Treasure Island?
There are 4 ways to get from Tampa Airport (TPA) to Treasure Island Beach by bus, taxi, car or towncar
- Take the line 300 bus from TPA RENTAL CAR FACILITY westbound to Ulmerton Park N Ride Lot 300.
- Take the bus from Park St Terminal – Platform – A to Gulf Blvd + 112Th Ave Scbt.