- 1 What is the best way to get from Seattle airport to downtown?
- 2 How much is an uber from Seatac to downtown Seattle?
- 3 How far is Kent from Seattle airport?
- 4 What is Kent Washington known for?
- 5 What is the best way to get around Seattle?
- 6 Does Seattle light rail go to airport?
- 7 Is Super Shuttle cheaper than Uber?
- 8 Is Uber cheaper than a taxi in Seattle?
- 9 Is there a shuttle from SeaTac to downtown Seattle?
- 10 How far is Seattle from Kent WA?
- 11 How far is Kent from Tacoma?
- 12 How far is Renton from Seattle?
- 13 What is the most dangerous city in Washington?
- 14 Is Kent Washington ghetto?
- 15 Is Kent WA dangerous?
What is the best way to get from Seattle airport to downtown?
The Best Ways to Get to Downtown Seattle from Seatac Airport
- Ride the Light Rail. If you don’t mind wheeling your luggage, this is the best and cheapest way to go.
- Using Uber to go to Seattle from Seatac. I love Uber and travelling to Seattle is easy via their app.
- Take a Cab from the Seatac Airport.
- Use Lyft.
- Take an Airporter from Seatac Airport to Seattle Hotels.
- Get a Rental Car.
How much is an uber from Seatac to downtown Seattle?
Uber Cost from Seattle Airport to Downtown Seattle
Rideshare prices from Seattle airport to downtown on Uber is $35-45 and Lyft is $35 – $42.
How far is Kent from Seattle airport?
Yes, the driving distance between Kent to Seattle Airport (SEA) is 9 miles. It takes approximately 14 min to drive from Kent to Seattle Airport (SEA).
What is Kent Washington known for?
In the 1920s and ’30s, Kent was known as the Lettuce Capital of the World. The lettuce fields eventually made way for the Boeing Space Center where the Apollo Lunar Rover was built in 1965.
What is the best way to get around Seattle?
The best way to get around Seattle is by car, especially if you want to explore outside the city. However, be prepared for heavy traffic during rush hour and high prices for parking around downtown and at your hotel (nightly parking rates can cost as much as $50).
Does Seattle light rail go to airport?
Link light rail travels between UW Station and Sea-Tac Airport, making 13 stops along the way, including downtown Seattle. Link trains run every 6, 10 or 15 minutes depending on the time of day.
Is Super Shuttle cheaper than Uber?
It depends. My experience in New York is that super shuttle is cheaper than Uber considering traveling distance. Super Shuttle used to be cheaper, but in recent 1-2 years they hiked the price by 40% so now Uber is cheaper.
Is Uber cheaper than a taxi in Seattle?
For instance, while taxis offer a flat rate of $40 from the airport to downtown Seattle, Uber’s cost ranges from about $25 for a pool to $65 for an SUV. If you need a ride from the airport, Uber and Lyft can pick you up, but there is no established stand for drivers like there is for taxis.
Is there a shuttle from SeaTac to downtown Seattle?
The Shuttle Express Downtown Airporter offers the service for about $20 a person to and from the airport and downtown Seattle area hotels.
How far is Seattle from Kent WA?
The total driving distance from Kent, WA to Seattle, WA is 20 miles or 32 kilometers. The total straight line flight distance from Kent, WA to Seattle, WA is 16 miles. This is equivalent to 26 kilometers or 14 nautical miles.
How far is Kent from Tacoma?
There are 13.19 miles from Kent to Tacoma in southwest direction and 19 miles (30.58 kilometers) by car, following the I-5 S route. Kent and Tacoma are 24 minutes far apart, if you drive non-stop.
How far is Renton from Seattle?
There are 10.07 miles from Seattle to Renton in southeast direction and 12 miles (19.31 kilometers) by car, following the I-5 route. Seattle and Renton are 14 minutes far apart, if you drive non-stop.
What is the most dangerous city in Washington?
Is Kent Washington ghetto?
As Ira says, Kent isn’t really a “ghetto“, by US standards, but by Northwest standards some may perceive it and it’s grimey neighbor Auburn as being so. Yes, there are nice neighborhoods but they are mostly subdivisions and residential.
Is Kent WA dangerous?
With a crime rate of 43 per one thousand residents, Kent has one of the highest crime rates in America compared to all communities of all sizes – from the smallest towns to the very largest cities. One’s chance of becoming a victim of either violent or property crime here is one in 23.