- 1 How much does it cost to park at Indianapolis Airport?
- 2 Where do I park at Indianapolis Airport?
- 3 What is the cheapest parking at DIA?
- 4 How much is long term parking at DIA?
- 5 How early should I get to the Indianapolis airport?
- 6 How much is short term parking at Indianapolis Airport?
- 7 Where is economy parking at DIA?
- 8 Is Long Term Parking open at DIA?
- 9 How much does parking at DIA cost?
- 10 How much does it cost to leave your car at the airport for a week?
- 11 How early should I get to DIA?
- 12 Where is short term parking at DIA?
How much does it cost to park at Indianapolis Airport?
Long term Indianapolis Airport parking has a starting rate of $20/day for the Terminal Garage parking, $9/day for Economy Lot, $14/day for Park & Walk, and $27/day for Valet parking.
Where do I park at Indianapolis Airport?
Long Term Parking
- Valet. Valet Parking is Temporarily Closed Learn More.
- Daily Parking. Daily Parking is located on all floors of the Terminal Garage and costs $20 per day.
- Park & Walk. Park & Walk is located in the Long Term Lot and costs $14 per day.
- Economy Parking.
- Premium Self Park.
What is the cheapest parking at DIA?
The cheapest parking at DIA is located at the 61st and Pena Lot. The rate is $6 per day. However, this lot fills up quickly and no refunds are given. Also, pre-pay only is accepted at this lot by using the Passport Parking app.
How much is long term parking at DIA?
Long term parking at Pikes Peak and Mt. Elbert lots costs $8 per day. You can also park at private off-site garages and lots for just $7.
Denver Airport Parking Rates & Options.
|Off-Site Long Term Parking w/ shuttle||Rate|
|Shuttle Parking (Pikes Peak and Mt. Elbert)||Rate|
How early should I get to the Indianapolis airport?
The Transportation Security Administration (TSA) recommends arriving to the airport two hours in advance of your flight departure time for domestic travel and three hours for international flights.
How much is short term parking at Indianapolis Airport?
Daily parking rate for short term parking is $2 per half hour or $18 per day maximum. For the long term parking lots, the Economy Parking Lot costs $9 per day, and for the Park & Walk parking costs $14 per day. Valet Parking costs $25 per day.
Where is economy parking at DIA?
The West Economy Lot is located just beyond garage parking on the west side of Jeppesen Terminal. This lot is a popular choice for travelers who want to park within walking distance to the terminal, but wish to pay a more economical price.
Is Long Term Parking open at DIA?
2021 Parking Changes
Currently, DEN’s garage parking, West Economy parking lot and the 61st and Peña lot are open. DEN’s shuttle lots, including Pikes Peak and Mt. Elbert, are closed, as is the East Economy lot. Parking rates for open lots have not changed.
How much does parking at DIA cost?
UPDATED December 2020 rates: It costs $4/hour or $16/day to park at the Denver Airport’s Economy lot. The East and West Garage costs $4/hour or $25/day. There is also valet parking available for $4/hour or $33/day. Denver Airport also has short-term parking for $5/hour.
How much does it cost to leave your car at the airport for a week?
Shorter-term parking at the airport can cost you well over $30 to $50 a day and are a rather exorbitant option for trips longer than a couple of days.
How early should I get to DIA?
A good rule of thumb is to be inside the airport two hours prior to your flight departure time. This should allow for plenty of time to navigate flight check-in, security lines and travel to your gate.
Where is short term parking at DIA?
There is a short–term parking lot on the east and west side of the Jeppesen Terminal. To get to the parking lots, follow the signs to the Arrivals Level 4, and you will see the Short–Term Parking signs on your left-hand side when entering the covered arrivals area. Parking charges are at $3 per hour.