- 1 Is MSP a big airport?
- 2 What airlines are at MSP?
- 3 How do I get to MSP airport?
- 4 How many airports are there in Minneapolis?
- 5 How many gates does MSP have?
- 6 How long are the runways at MSP?
- 7 Where is the cheapest place to fly from MSP?
- 8 What airlines are at Terminal 2 MSP?
- 9 Where does MSP fly direct to?
- 10 What is the best way to pick someone up at the airport?
- 11 Is United Airlines Terminal 1 or 2 at MSP?
- 12 Can you walk between terminals at MSP?
- 13 Which terminal is Sun Country at MSP?
- 14 Which terminal is Delta at MSP?
Is MSP a big airport?
MSP Ranking and Awards
For more information review our 2016 Economic Impact Study. MSP is the 17th busiest U.S. airport for passengers and 12th for aircraft operations. It’s also a base for hometown carrier Sun Country Airlines and Delta Air Lines’ second largest hub.
What airlines are at MSP?
Cheap flights from MSP are available domestically through Delta, American Airlines, US Airways, Southwest Airlines, United, Alaska Airlines, airTran, and Sun Country. International tourists can board flights via Aeromexico, WestJet, and Endeavor Air.
How do I get to MSP airport?
Take I-35W south to I-494 east. Travel east on I-494 to the Highway 5 exit. Terminal 1 is located directly off Highway 5. Follow the highway signs to Terminal 1.
How many airports are there in Minneapolis?
Getting to Know Minnesota’s Airports. There are 156 airports in Minnesota that can be used by the public.
How many gates does MSP have?
Terminals. Minneapolis–Saint Paul International Airport has two terminals with a total of 131 gates.
How long are the runways at MSP?
|Dimensions:||8200 x 150 ft. / 2499 x 46 m|
|RUNWAY 12L||RUNWAY 30R|
|Elevation:||838.6 ft.||819.5 ft.|
Where is the cheapest place to fly from MSP?
10 Cheapest Flights from Minneapolis
- Fly from Minneapolis to Fort Lauderdale for as low as $206 round trip.
- Fly from Minneapolis to Baltimore for as low as $210 round trip.
- Fly from Minneapolis to Las Vegas for as low as $211 round trip.
- Fly from Minneapolis to Orlando for as low as $221 round trip.
What airlines are at Terminal 2 MSP?
At Terminal 2, you’ll find the following airlines:
- Frontier Airlines.
- JetBlue Airways.
- Southwest Airlines.
- Sun Country Airlines.
Where does MSP fly direct to?
International non stop flights from Minneapolis may fly to: Amsterdam, Netherlands – AMS – Klm, Delta. Aruba, Aruba – AUA – Sun Country Airlines / MN Airlines, Delta. Belize City, Belize – BZE – Sun Country Airlines / MN Airlines.
What is the best way to pick someone up at the airport?
If you plan to meet them inside the airport, park in short-term parking and wait outside of their terminal. Alternatively, meet them curbside if you don’t want to go inside the airport. If you aren’t able to pick your traveler up, you can schedule a ride to be ready for your arriving party when they land.
Is United Airlines Terminal 1 or 2 at MSP?
United Airlines uses Terminal 1 at Minneapolis Airport.
Can you walk between terminals at MSP?
TRANSFER BETWEEN TERMINALS
Service hours: 24/7, every 10 minutes on peak times and 15 minutes off peak hours. On the other hand, for physically challenged passengers, the Special Needs Shuttle can ease their transit between terminals.
Which terminal is Sun Country at MSP?
Sun Country uses Terminal 2 at Minneapolis Airport.
Which terminal is Delta at MSP?
Delta Air Lines flights fly exclusively out of Terminal 1: Lindbergh, with directions on how to get there found here.