- 1 How far is Port Canaveral from Orlando Airport?
- 2 How much is a taxi from MCO to Port Canaveral?
- 3 How much is a shuttle from Orlando to Port Canaveral?
- 4 How far is Melbourne Airport from Port Canaveral?
- 5 Is there a shuttle bus from Orlando airport to Port Canaveral?
- 6 Where should I stay for a cruise from Port Canaveral?
- 7 Does Royal Caribbean have shuttle from Orlando to Port Canaveral?
- 8 How do I get from Disney to Port Canaveral?
- 9 Is Uber or taxi cheaper in Orlando?
- 10 How do I get from Miami to Port Canaveral?
- 11 Does Amtrak go to Port Canaveral?
- 12 How much is Disney transportation to Port Canaveral?
- 13 How far is Cocoa Beach from cruise port?
- 14 Is there a shuttle from Melbourne airport to Port Canaveral?
- 15 Where do you fly into for Cape Canaveral?
The journey from Orlando Airport to Port Canaveral is about 45 miles.
A one-way trip from the Orlando airport to Port Canaveral by taxi is estimated at $115.
$19.99 Orlando Airport to Port Canaveral Shuttle | Go Port.
The distance between Melbourne Airport (MLB) and Port Canaveral is 22 miles. The road distance is 28.7 miles.
Cortrans Shuttle Service
Cortrans is a family-owned shuttle service that offers four trips a day between the airport and cruise port. You can ride one-way for $20 or go round-trip for $40.
Among the best and closest hotels near Port Canaveral cruise terminal are the Homewood Suites Cape Canaveral–Cocoa Beach, Springhill Suites, Country Inn & Suites Port Canaveral and Home2 Suites by Hilton Cape Canaveral Cruise Port. Most of these properties offer a shuttle transfer and cruise parking for a fee.
Royal Caribbean offers a bus service of its own (called transfers) to bring you to the port from Orlando International Airport (MCO). Royal Caribbean offers transfers in one way increments (you can book two one-ways to create a round trip).
In Florida, Disney offers bus transfers between any of the Walt Disney World resort hotels and Port Canaveral, or between the Orlando (MCO) airport or the Hyatt MCO and Port Canaveral. You can also do a multi-part transfer (for example airport-resort-port-airport).
Is Uber or taxi cheaper in Orlando?
Get excited for 20% lower fares on Uber rides!
With this price cut, uberX in Orlando will be 40% cheaper than a taxi. From UCF to the resorts and everywhere in between, uberX is the most affordable ride in town.
There is no direct connection from Miami to Port Canaveral. However, you can take the train to West Palm Beach, take the walk to Quadrille Blvd @ Clematis St, take the line 1 bus to Wpb Itc @ Bay J, take the walk to West Palm Beach, take the bus to Melbourne, then take the taxi to Port Canaveral.
Amtrak has an Auto Train station in Sanford, Florida, about an hour northwest of Port Canaveral and a stop on the Silver Service line to Orlando, about an hour west of Port Canaveral. Visit www.amtrak.com for more information.
Prices can change, but currently the cost for a DCL transfer from a WDW hotel to Port Canaveral is $35 per person. Kids under age three ride free; there is no price break for older children.
How far is Cocoa Beach from cruise port?
The cruise ships dock into Port Canaveral. Cocoa Beach is the next town, seven miles away. over a year ago. It’s about 4 miles from the cruise ships to the Cocoa Beach pier, 5-10 minutes by car, taxi or uber.
Melbourne Airport to Port Canaveral Shuttle
Go Port provides on demand transportation from Melbourne International to all Port Canaveral cruise terminals, and back. It’s professional, reliable transportation tailored to suit the needs of the Port Canaveral cruise vacationer.
Melbourne International Airport (IATA: MLB) , just 27 miles south, is the closest airport to Cape Canaveral.