- 1 How far is Port Canaveral from Orlando Airport?
- 2 How much is a taxi from MCO to Port Canaveral?
- 3 How much is a shuttle from MCO to Port Canaveral?
- 4 How long is the shuttle from Orlando airport to Port Canaveral?
- 5 Is there a shuttle bus from Orlando airport to Port Canaveral?
- 6 Where should I stay for a cruise from Port Canaveral?
- 7 How do I get from Disney to Port Canaveral?
- 8 Is Uber or taxi cheaper in Orlando?
- 9 How much is Disney transportation to Port Canaveral?
- 10 What hotels offer shuttles to Port Canaveral?
- 11 Is Port Canaveral the same as Cape Canaveral?
- 12 Does Royal Caribbean have shuttle from Orlando to Port Canaveral?
- 13 How far is Cocoa Beach from Port Canaveral?
- 14 How far is Port Canaveral from Kissimmee?
- 15 How far is Disney World from Port Canaveral?
The journey from Orlando Airport to Port Canaveral is about 45 miles.
A one-way trip from the Orlando airport to Port Canaveral by taxi is estimated at $115.
$19.99 Orlando Airport to Port Canaveral Shuttle | Go Port.
The quickest way to get from Orlando Airport (MCO) to Port Canaveral is to shuttle which costs $130 – $190 and takes 50 min.
Cortrans Shuttle Service
Cortrans is a family-owned shuttle service that offers four trips a day between the airport and cruise port. You can ride one-way for $20 or go round-trip for $40.
Among the best and closest hotels near Port Canaveral cruise terminal are the Homewood Suites Cape Canaveral–Cocoa Beach, Springhill Suites, Country Inn & Suites Port Canaveral and Home2 Suites by Hilton Cape Canaveral Cruise Port. Most of these properties offer a shuttle transfer and cruise parking for a fee.
In Florida, Disney offers bus transfers between any of the Walt Disney World resort hotels and Port Canaveral, or between the Orlando (MCO) airport or the Hyatt MCO and Port Canaveral. You can also do a multi-part transfer (for example airport-resort-port-airport).
Is Uber or taxi cheaper in Orlando?
Get excited for 20% lower fares on Uber rides!
With this price cut, uberX in Orlando will be 40% cheaper than a taxi. From UCF to the resorts and everywhere in between, uberX is the most affordable ride in town.
Prices can change, but currently the cost for a DCL transfer from a WDW hotel to Port Canaveral is $35 per person. Kids under age three ride free; there is no price break for older children.
Orlando Hotels with Shuttle to Port Canaveral
- Marriott Lakeside Orlando Airport – Starting at $186.
- DoubleTree Orlando Airport – Starting at $191.
- Fairfield Orlando Airport – Starting at $191.
- Holiday Inn Orlando Airport – Starting at $138.
- Hampton Inn Orlando Airport Gateway – Starting at $161.
- Homewood Suites Orlando Airport Gateway – Starting at $176.
Port Canaveral is located in the city of Cape Canaveral, Florida. Cruise lines originating from the Port Canaveral cruise terminal include Carnival, Disney, and Royal Caribbean. We also have a guide to hotels that offer shuttle service to and from Port Canaveral Cruise Terminals.
Royal Caribbean offers a bus service of its own (called transfers) to bring you to the port from Orlando International Airport (MCO). Royal Caribbean offers transfers in one way increments (you can book two one-ways to create a round trip).
The distance between Port Canaveral and Cocoa Beach is 6 miles. The road distance is 9.9 miles. How do I travel from Port Canaveral to Cocoa Beach without a car?
The distance between Kissimmee and Port Canaveral is 50 miles.
Technically, your cruise ship is stopping in Port Canaveral, FL. This port is about 45 miles away from the Walt Disney World area. So, if you want to get to the attractions, you will need to get transportation to and from the parks.