- 1 Is there a shuttle from Miami airport to cruise port?
- 2 Is there a free shuttle from Miami airport to Port of Miami?
- 3 Can Uber pick up from Port of Miami?
- 4 How much is an uber from FLL to Miami cruise port?
- 5 How much is a taxi from Miami airport to Miami cruise port?
- 6 Where should I stay when cruising from Miami?
- 7 Can you walk to the Port of Miami?
- 8 How do I get to the Port of Miami?
- 9 What is the name of the cruise port in Miami?
- 10 Which car rental companies pick up at Port of Miami?
- 11 What time do cruises return to Miami?
- 12 How much is a taxi from Fort Lauderdale to Miami?
- 13 What is the cheapest way to get from Fort Lauderdale to Miami?
- 14 How much is the shuttle from Fort Lauderdale to Miami?
Is there a shuttle from Miami airport to cruise port?
Cruise Line Transfers
Many of the cruise lines offer transfer service from the Miami and Fort Lauderdale airports to the cruise terminals. Carnival, for example, offers a shuttle from the Miami airport to your cruise for around $17 one-way/$34 round trip per person.
Is there a free shuttle from Miami airport to Port of Miami?
A complimentary shuttle to and from the Miami International Airport (runs 24/7) and the cruise port are offered by this hotel. Shuttles to the port of Miami vary each week depending on which cruise one is taking. The port shuttles are free but there is a return fee to the hotel.
Can Uber pick up from Port of Miami?
Yes, Uber and Lyft both pick up at Port Miami. When you disembark, you will be directed to the pickup area.
How much is an uber from FLL to Miami cruise port?
If you use a rideshare service like Uber or Lyft to get from the Fort Lauderdale airport to the Port of Miami, you should expect to pay around $35 to $45 each way. This pricing is based per car, which rideshare services offer for up to four people for one fee.
How much is a taxi from Miami airport to Miami cruise port?
How much is a taxi from Miami airport to cruise port? Taxis fares from Miami Airport to the cruise port are fixed at $27. This is per vehicle, not per passenger.
Where should I stay when cruising from Miami?
Best Miami Cruise Port Hotels
- Courtyard Miami Downtown Brickell Area.
- Holiday Inn Port of Miami Downtown.
- Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton – Miami Brickell Downtown.
- River Park Hotel & Suites Downtown/Convention Center.
- Comfort Suites Miami Airport North.
- InterContinental Miami.
- Aloft Miami – Brickell.
- YVE Hotel Miami.
Can you walk to the Port of Miami?
The distance between Miami International Airport (MIA) and PortMiami is seven miles and the distance between Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport (FLL) and PortMiami is 25 miles. From there, you can either walk 1.5 miles to the port or catch the Coral Way Route Trolley to the port.
How do I get to the Port of Miami?
Use the left 2 lanes to take the exit towards Port of Miami Tunnel and follow the signs for your pier terminal.
- Via Port Bridge: Take I-95 South to Exit 3B, N.W.
- Turn left onto 5th Street and continue straight until you reach the Port of Miami entrance.
- Drive across the bridge and follow signs to your pier terminal.
What is the name of the cruise port in Miami?
The Port of Miami, styled as “PortMiami” but formally the Dante B. Fascell Port of Miami, is a major seaport located in Biscayne Bay at the mouth of the Miami River in Miami, Florida. It is the largest passenger port in the world, and one of the largest cargo ports in the United States.
Which car rental companies pick up at Port of Miami?
The following Miami cruise port car rentals all offer a courtesy shuttle bus service to and from the port:
- Sixt Rent-a-Car.
- Supreme Rent a Car.
What time do cruises return to Miami?
Cruise ships usually arrive in Miami in early morning (7 or 8 am) and depart from Miami in late afternoon (at 4, 4:30 or 5 pm) and in the evenings (at 7 pm).
How much is a taxi from Fort Lauderdale to Miami?
Taxis / Shuttles
From FLL, you can expect to pay $15-$25 to Fort Lauderdale by taxi, $12 to Port Everglades for cruise ship embarkation, and $67-$72 for the 30-mile trip to Miami.
What is the cheapest way to get from Fort Lauderdale to Miami?
The best and cheapest would be Tri-rail which is about $4.00 to Miami Airport. Followed by Uber being 2nd cheapest from Fort Lauderdale to Miami being around $30-$35 dollars. From Fort Lauderdale airport you can take the Tri-Rail shuttle at Terminal 1.
How much is the shuttle from Fort Lauderdale to Miami?
|Sample shared ride rates from FLL|
|Miami International Airport||$25.00|
|Fort Lauderdale Beach Hotels||$11.00 to $19.00|