- 1 How much is an uber from Nashville airport to downtown?
- 2 Is there a shuttle from Nashville airport to downtown?
- 3 Is downtown Nashville dangerous?
- 4 Is Uber cheaper than taxi in Nashville?
- 5 Where is the best location to stay in Nashville?
- 6 Do you sit in the back of an uber?
- 7 How do you get around downtown Nashville?
- 8 Does Omni Nashville have an airport shuttle?
- 9 How far is Grand Ole Opry from downtown Nashville?
- 10 What should I avoid in Nashville?
- 11 Is downtown Nashville Safe 2020?
- 12 What are the bad areas in Nashville?
- 13 Do you need a car when visiting Nashville?
- 14 Who is cheaper LYFT or Uber?
- 15 Is there Uber in Nashville?
How much is an uber from Nashville airport to downtown?
A trip from downtown Nashville to the airport now costs $16 with Uber, compared to about $24 in a traditional taxi.
Is there a shuttle from Nashville airport to downtown?
The Nashville MTA offers bus service between the Nashville airport and downtown Nashville. Gray Line Nashville Airport Express also offers shuttles to downtown Nashville and West End Nashville hotels from 4 a. m. to 11 p.m., departing every 15 minutes.
Is downtown Nashville dangerous?
New data from Metro Police shows the most dangerous spots in the city right now. Across the board, the Central Precinct of Metro Nashville Police, overseeing the downtown area, is seeing crime up this year overall. Aggravated assault is up more than 23 percent for that precinct.
Is Uber cheaper than taxi in Nashville?
With the launch of uberX in Nashville, the convenience of Uber is now available at 25% cheaper than a taxi, so it’s the only transportation option you need.
Where is the best location to stay in Nashville?
Whether you are exploring this music-centric city for a family vacation or business trip, downtown is the best place to stay in Nashville. It is also an expensive area to stay, and exudes a lively atmosphere.
Do you sit in the back of an uber?
Most passengers hop into the rear seats and often sit diagonal from the driver. But if you prefer to ride in the front seat, check with your driver if that’s cool.
How do you get around downtown Nashville?
The Best Ways to Get Around Nashville
- Cabs. The cab situation in Nashville is fairly standard for a midsize city: Many individual cab companies are available at all hours to take you wherever you need to go.
- Music City Circuit.
- Golf Carts.
Does Omni Nashville have an airport shuttle?
5 answers. There is an airport shuttle operated that services the hotels in the downtown area, including ours.
How far is Grand Ole Opry from downtown Nashville?
The distance between Downtown Nashville and Grand Ole Opry is 6 miles.
What should I avoid in Nashville?
12 Things Everyone In Nashville Should Avoid At All Costs
- CMA Fest. Larry Darling – Flickr.
- Broadway after dark. Thomas Hawk – Flickr.
- Highway 24 at rush hour.
- Coffee shops at 11am.
- Other drivers.
- Sunday morning church traffic.
- The raging ice cream lovers at Jeni’s.
- OR the massive crowds at Pancake Pantry.
Is downtown Nashville Safe 2020?
OVERALL RISK: LOW. In order to remain safe in Nashville, tourists will need to keep in mind many things related to staying safe while traveling. Generally, the city has instances of criminal acts both in public places and in the means of transport, but vigilant tourists usually remain trouble-free.
What are the bad areas in Nashville?
Most Dangerous Neighborhoods In Nashville, TN
- West Meade. Population 469. 307 %
- Salemtown. Population 341. 267 %
- Heron Walk. Population 11,940. 248 %
- Glencliff. Population 7,729. 243 %
- Haynes Area. Population 7,150. 230 %
- Bordeaux. Population 5,092. 153 %
- Talbot’s Corner. Population 12,018. 149 %
- Inglewood-Riverwood. Population 7,184. 124 %
Do you need a car when visiting Nashville?
Nashville gets more walkable by the day, with many neighborhoods holding enough attractions, restaurants, and activities that you may not need a car. The key to making this work is finding a neighborhood you want to explore and booking your lodging there, even if it costs a few more dollars.
Who is cheaper LYFT or Uber?
Because they are in direct competition, there are no clear-cut winners on pricing for Lyft and Uber pricing. If Lyft were much cheaper than Uber, Uber would go out of business, and vice-versa. Basic rideshare costs for both are approximately $1 to start, $2 per mile, and $0.25 per minute.
Is there Uber in Nashville?
Fortunately, Uber is available in Nashville to help you get around—including to and from BNA. A low-cost uberX is perfect for someone traveling with luggage, and uberXL is an option for those traveling in groups.