- 1 Is there a shuttle from Miami airport to cruise port?
- 2 How far is the Miami airport from the cruise port?
- 3 Is there a free shuttle from Miami airport to Port of Miami?
- 4 How much is a taxi from Miami Airport to Fort Lauderdale cruise port?
- 5 How much is uber from Miami airport to cruise port?
- 6 Which airport is closer to Miami cruise port?
- 7 Where should I stay in Miami before a cruise?
- 8 Where do the cruise ships leave from in Miami?
- 9 Can Uber pick up from Miami airport?
- 10 Can you walk to the Port of Miami?
- 11 Can you drop off a rental car at the Port of Miami?
- 12 How much is an Uber ride from Fort Lauderdale to Miami?
- 13 How far is Miami from Port Everglades?
- 14 How much is a taxi from Miami to Fort Lauderdale?
Is there a shuttle from Miami airport to cruise port?
Port of Miami Shuttle– This service offers a flat rate of $35 to/from the Miami airport to the Miami cruise port for four people. For five to nine passengers, it is $8 per person, and for 10 and more passengers, it is $7 per person.
How far is the Miami airport from the cruise port?
Miami Airport to Cruise Port FAQs
Miami cruise port is just 8 miles east of Miami International (MIA) Airport. The journey by car takes about 12 minutes, and even longer in heavy traffic.
Is there a free shuttle from Miami airport to Port of Miami?
A complimentary shuttle to and from the Miami International Airport (runs 24/7) and the cruise port are offered by this hotel. Shuttles to the port of Miami vary each week depending on which cruise one is taking. The port shuttles are free but there is a return fee to the hotel.
How much is a taxi from Miami Airport to Fort Lauderdale cruise port?
The fastest way to get from Miami Airport (MIA) to Fort Lauderdale Cruise Terminal is to taxi. Taking this option will cost $80 – $100 and takes 38 min.
How much is uber from Miami airport to cruise port?
An Uber/Lyft fare from the Miami airport to the Port of Miami would run approximately $20, compared to $27 flat-rate for a taxi. If flying into Fort Lauderdale, the fare is around $35 to the Miami cruise port, compared to roughly $75 for a taxi. Keep in mind these rates are per car, not per person.
Which airport is closer to Miami cruise port?
The nearest airport to Miami is Miami (MIA) Airport which is 6.9 miles away. Other nearby airports include Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International (FLL) (20.7 miles), West Palm Beach/Palm Beach (PBI) (63.7 miles), Ft. Myers (RSW) (111.8 miles) and Key West (EYW) (130.9 miles).
Where should I stay in Miami before a cruise?
Best Miami Cruise Port Hotels
- Courtyard Miami Downtown Brickell Area.
- Holiday Inn Port of Miami Downtown.
- Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton – Miami Brickell Downtown.
- River Park Hotel & Suites Downtown/Convention Center.
- Comfort Suites Miami Airport North.
- InterContinental Miami.
- Aloft Miami – Brickell.
- YVE Hotel Miami.
Where do the cruise ships leave from in Miami?
The Miami cruise ship port is located on Dodge Island, just east of downtown Miami. In addition to this page, we have two other Miami Port guides you may find useful: hotels that offer shuttle service to and from Miami Cruise Terminal and I-95 hotels between Miami Port and Fort Lauderdale Airport.
Can Uber pick up from Miami airport?
Driving at MIA. Riders can request dropoffs to and pickups from Miami International airport.
Can you walk to the Port of Miami?
The distance between Miami International Airport (MIA) and PortMiami is seven miles and the distance between Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport (FLL) and PortMiami is 25 miles. From there, you can either walk 1.5 miles to the port or catch the Coral Way Route Trolley to the port.
Can you drop off a rental car at the Port of Miami?
Port of Miami Rental Car Drop Off locations with shuttles closest to the Port are: Downtown Miami – Hertz, Budget, Avis/Payless.
How much is an Uber ride from Fort Lauderdale to Miami?
Ride sharing apps are cheaper and more convenient than traditional cabs and can take you from Fort Lauderdale to Miami or any other Florida destination. The average cost of a ride from Fort Lauderdale Airport to Miami is $40-$54 dollars on Uber & $40-$45 dollars on Lyft.
How far is Miami from Port Everglades?
Miami is about 32.5 miles from Port Everglades and you can expect roughly a 45-minute drive.
How much is a taxi from Miami to Fort Lauderdale?
Taxis / Shuttles
From FLL, you can expect to pay $15-$25 to Fort Lauderdale by taxi, $12 to Port Everglades for cruise ship embarkation, and $67-$72 for the 30-mile trip to Miami. Cabs accept up to five people at no additional charge. Alternately, you can hop on the Go Airport Shuttle (800-244-8252) shared van.