- 1 Is there a shuttle from Tampa Airport to Clearwater Beach?
- 2 Is Uber allowed at Tampa airport?
- 3 How far is Tampa Airport from Clearwater?
- 4 How long is the drive from Tampa to Clearwater?
- 5 Is Super Shuttle cheaper than Uber?
- 6 Does Tampa Airport have a shuttle?
- 7 Is LYFT or uber cheaper in Tampa?
- 8 How do I get Uber at Tampa airport?
- 9 How much is an uber from Tampa Airport?
- 10 Is there Uber in Clearwater Beach?
- 11 How safe is Clearwater Beach?
- 12 How far is Tampa from Clearwater?
- 13 How can I get from Tampa to Clearwater?
- 14 Can you drive on Clearwater Beach?
- 15 What airport do you fly into for Clearwater FL?
Is there a shuttle from Tampa Airport to Clearwater Beach?
No, there is no direct bus from Tampa Airport (TPA) to Clearwater Beach (Land). However, there are services departing from TPA RENTAL CAR FACILITY westbound and arriving at Clearwater Beach Transit Center North via Starkey Rd + Ulmerton Rd and Garden & Park Street.
Is Uber allowed at Tampa airport?
TAMPA — Getting dropped off or picked up in an Uber or Lyft is legal now at Tampa International Airport, and those ridesharing companies are paying the airport to do so. In agreeing to the contract, rideshare drivers will pay a per-trip fee of $3 for each ride beginning this month.
How far is Tampa Airport from Clearwater?
Once you land at Tampa International Airport, you’re only 20 miles from Clearwater Beach!
How long is the drive from Tampa to Clearwater?
How long is the drive from Tampa, FL to Clearwater, FL? The total driving time is 36 minutes.
Is Super Shuttle cheaper than Uber?
It depends. My experience in New York is that super shuttle is cheaper than Uber considering traveling distance. Super Shuttle used to be cheaper, but in recent 1-2 years they hiked the price by 40% so now Uber is cheaper.
Does Tampa Airport have a shuttle?
In fact, approximately 50,000 travelers pass through Tampa International Airport (TPA) every day. At SuperShuttle, we provide a variety of reliable airport shuttle options, so you can find a ride that works for you.
Is LYFT or uber cheaper in Tampa?
Are Lyft and Uber less expensive than cabs? Both companies say their rates are up to 40 percent cheaper than cabs, depending on the city. Prices vary by location, but in Tampa, both companies charge the same rate. Each ride has a base charge of $1.25 plus a $1 trust and safety fee.
How do I get Uber at Tampa airport?
Exit on the lower arrivals level
Head outside from baggage claim. This is where all Uber driver-partners at TPA meet travelers for pickup. Enter your terminal and choose the airline closest to you so your driver knows where to find you.
How much is an uber from Tampa Airport?
Uber fares in Tampa International Airport start at $7.15. Lyft fares in Tampa International Airport start at $4.70. Lyft is 34% cheaper.
Is there Uber in Clearwater Beach?
Is Uber Select available in Clearwater, FL? Yes. The minimum fare is $11.85.
How safe is Clearwater Beach?
The chance of becoming a victim of either violent or property crime in Clearwater is 1 in 36.
How far is Tampa from Clearwater?
The total driving distance from Tampa, FL to Clearwater, FL is 23 miles or 37 kilometers.
How can I get from Tampa to Clearwater?
There are 3 ways to get from Tampa to Clearwater by bus, taxi or car
- Take the line 300 bus from Marion Transit Parking Lot to Ulmerton Park N Ride Lot 300.
- Take the line 73 bus from Starkey Rd + Ulmerton Rd to Court St + Fort Harrison Ave S 73.
Can you drive on Clearwater Beach?
To Walk or Drive on your Clearwater Beach Vacation
The island of Clearwater Beach is only three and a half miles long. The tourist district of Clearwater Beach is even smaller, making it a perfect place for a no-car vacation. For those options, a car is a handy item to have.
What airport do you fly into for Clearwater FL?
The St. Petersburg/Clearwater area is conveniently served by two international airports, St. Pete-Clearwater International Airport (PIE) and Tampa International Airport (TPA), as well as two general aviation airports.