- 1 How much are Boston tolls?
- 2 How much are the tolls on the Massachusetts Turnpike?
- 3 Is I 93 in Boston a toll road?
- 4 How do I pay the toll on the Massachusetts Turnpike?
- 5 Can Google Maps calculate tolls?
- 6 How are tolls calculated?
- 7 What happens if you don’t pay tolls in MA?
- 8 Are there toll booths on the Mass Pike?
- 9 How do I get an Ezpass in MA?
- 10 Why is there no exit 21 on 93 in NH?
- 11 Is there a toll going to Logan Airport?
- 12 Which tunnel goes to Logan Airport?
- 13 Can you pay cash on Massachusetts Turnpike?
- 14 How do I pay a toll violation?
How much are Boston tolls?
How much will your new Mass. Pike toll be?
|Ted Williams Tunnel||$1.50||$2.05|
How much are the tolls on the Massachusetts Turnpike?
For example, under the new system, a trip from one end of the state to the other on the Massachusetts Turnpike (not counting any bridge or tunnel tolls) will cost $5.95 with a Massachusetts-issued E-ZPass; $7.60 with an E-ZPass issued by another state, like New York or New Hampshire; or $11.50 if the driver has no
Is I 93 in Boston a toll road?
I-93 is designated as the Alan B. Shepard Highway, from the Massachusetts line to Hooksett (just north of Manchester at the northern terminus of I-293), as the F.E. There is one toll booth along this section, at Exit 11 in Hooksett; the toll for passenger cars is $1 (50¢ at the ramp toll booth).
How do I pay the toll on the Massachusetts Turnpike?
- Phone. Main (877) 627-7745. Open M-F 7am-7pm, Sat. 9am-1pm. TDD/TTY Only (508) 721-7974.
- Online. Visit EZDriveMA. Email us your comment or question: [email protected]
- Fax. (508) 786-5222.
- Address. Servicing E-ZPass MA and Pay By Plate MA. 27 Midstate Drive. Auburn, MA 01501. Directions.
Can Google Maps calculate tolls?
Google maps indicates that your route includes a toll road or partial toll road. Google maps does not show tolls. However, it indicates presence of toll roads in turn-by-turn direction. You can use Tollguru™ Toll Calculator to see tolls on Google maps for all the logical routes between your origin and destination.
How are tolls calculated?
The toll is calculated by the distance travelled on the toll road or the specific exit chosen. In the United States, for instance, the Kansas Turnpike, Ohio Turnpike, New Jersey Turnpike, most of the Indiana Toll Road, New York State Thruway, and Florida’s Turnpike currently implement closed systems.
What happens if you don’t pay tolls in MA?
If someone does not pay their bill, the state can put a hold on the vehicle owners registration renewal. Drivers will be required to settle their toll bill before renewing. Massachusetts has agreements with Maine and New Hampshire to help enforce toll payments here.
Are there toll booths on the Mass Pike?
No More Toll Booths on Mass Pike.
How do I get an Ezpass in MA?
Registration. E-ZPass MA offers three free ways to sign up: Join Online — You can open a new E-ZPass account online and receive your transponder in the mail. Mail or Fax an Application — Print out the application for an individual account or call customer service at (877) 627-7745 to have one sent to you.
Why is there no exit 21 on 93 in NH?
Samer asks: “Why is there no exit 21 on I-93 North?” Back in the 1960s, there was a plan to connect Franklin, New Hampshire to I-93. This junction would have happened at Exit 21, so the number was reserved while they held hearings about the project since other construction was underway.
Is there a toll going to Logan Airport?
The fastest way to travel from the city center to the local airport, Logan Airport, is via highway 1A or I-90. These routes shorten the journey between the city and the airport to around 10 minutes, but they come with about $2.75 in tolls each way.
Which tunnel goes to Logan Airport?
The Lieutenant William F. Callahan Jr. Tunnel (colloquially Callahan Tunnel) is one of four tunnels, and one of three road tunnels, beneath Boston Harbor in Boston, Massachusetts. It carries motor vehicles from the North End to Logan International Airport and Route 1A in East Boston.
Can you pay cash on Massachusetts Turnpike?
Massachusetts does not accept cash on its toll roads, becoming one of the first states to adopt, completely, an all-electronic tolling system for its turnpikes and bridges.
How do I pay a toll violation?
You have a choice of several ways to pay your violation notice.
- Pay online by clicking VIOLATIONS on the menubar and providing information from the Violation Notice you received.
- Pay by credit or debit card using our Voice Response System by dialing 1-800-333-TOLL(8655).
- Pay by mailing a check.