- 1 How much is Marta from the airport?
- 2 How do I buy a Marta train ticket?
- 3 How do you get from international terminal to Marta?
- 4 How much is uber from Atlanta airport to downtown?
- 5 What Marta line goes to the airport?
- 6 Can you pay cash on Marta bus?
- 7 What is the Marta train schedule?
- 8 How much does it cost to ride on a train?
- 9 Is the Marta safe?
- 10 Does Atlanta Airport have a train?
- 11 Where does the Marta go in Atlanta?
- 12 Where is Marta at the airport?
- 13 Is it safe to walk around downtown Atlanta?
- 14 How much is airport shuttle in Atlanta?
- 15 Is there a train from Atlanta airport to downtown?
How much is Marta from the airport?
Standard MARTA fare is $2.50 with four free transfers allowed within a three-hour period.
How do I buy a Marta train ticket?
Reference Guide for New Customers
- Visit www.itsmarta.com for train/bus schedules, trip planner and information on MARTA.
- Buy a Breeze Card/Ticket at any Breeze Vending Machine at MARTA stations, RideStores or online at www.breezecard.com.
- Tap your Breeze Card/Ticket on the blue target to pay your fare on the rail or bus.
How do you get from international terminal to Marta?
Bus 191 travels directly to the international terminal in 12 to 15 minutes from the Lakewood MARTA station. Use the MARTA on the Go app for schedules and real-time location of the buses on the map. It is free to transfer to the bus from the train.
How much is uber from Atlanta airport to downtown?
The flat rate for taxi rides from Hartsfield-Jackson to downtown is $30. Uber X or Lyft rides can cost less than $20, though price varies depend on demand.
What Marta line goes to the airport?
Getting to the Airport on MARTA
In Atlanta, southbound red and gold line trains travel to the airport. Transfer at the Five Points MARTA station to the Southbound train platform if you are commuting via the blue or green line.
Can you pay cash on Marta bus?
Bus Fare. You can use a Breeze Card or pay cash ($2.50) to ride the bus, but drivers cannot make change. Keep in mind that if you pay with cash, you also won’t get a free transfer to the train. You can purchase Breeze Cards and fare at any MARTA station or online.
What is the Marta train schedule?
Weekdays 6am-7pm: 15 min. All other times: 20 min.
How much does it cost to ride on a train?
The Adult Gate Pass is $14.90. The Child Gate Pass is $13.20.
Is the Marta safe?
In spite of the killings, MARTA is still “one of the safest transit systems in the country,” the agency told The Atlanta Journal-Constitution. MARTA crime data shows there were no homicides on the system’s property in the last four fiscal years.
Does Atlanta Airport have a train?
The Atlanta SkyTrain is one of three train options at Hartsfield-Jackson International Airport (along with MARTA and the plane train that travels between the domestic terminals). The service connects passengers to a rental car hub, three hotels and the Georgia International Convention Center.
Where does the Marta go in Atlanta?
Where does MARTA go? MARTA operates primarily within the Atlanta perimeter. Bus routes and rail lines do extend beyond the the Interstate 285 loop, but the majority of our routes and lines run within the perimeter.
Where is Marta at the airport?
The Airport Station is inside the Domestic Terminal between the North and South baggage claims. You may also ride the airport’s “Plane Train” to the Domestic Terminal Baggage Claim stop.
Is it safe to walk around downtown Atlanta?
Much of downtown is walkable and is safe during the day. Because the area is most active during business hours, late night walking is not recommended if you are going more than a few blocks.
How much is airport shuttle in Atlanta?
Atlanta Airport Shuttle from $16.50 | Ground Transportation Options.
Is there a train from Atlanta airport to downtown?
MARTA trains are conveniently connected to the Atlanta Hartsfield-Jackson International Airport next to Baggage Claim. Trains depart frequently and deliver visitors to downtown Atlanta in only 15 minutes.