- 1 Where can I fly from Stewart Airport?
- 2 Does JetBlue fly out of Stewart Airport?
- 3 Where can I fly direct from Newburgh NY?
- 4 Does American Airlines fly out of Stewart Airport?
- 5 How big is Stewart International Airport?
- 6 Is SWF airport open?
- 7 What airlines fly out of Albany NY?
- 8 Where does Westchester Airport fly direct to?
- 9 Where does Albany fly direct to?
Where can I fly from Stewart Airport?
Every Flight Available From Newburgh’s Stewart International
- Myrtle Beach, South Carolina. To get to Myrtle Beach, check out the deals with Allegiant, which flies direct to the South Carolina locale.
- Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
- Savannah, Georgia.
Does JetBlue fly out of Stewart Airport?
With the Jet Blue, Delta and American suspensions, the only airline currently serving Stewart is Allegiant. JetBlue Airways offered nonstop service to Fort Lauderdale and Orlando; Delta ran nonstop flights to Detroit; and American Airlines operated flights to Philadelphia.
Where can I fly direct from Newburgh NY?
Domestic non stop flights from Newburgh/Poughkeepsie may fly to:
- Detroit, Michigan – DTW – SkyWest Airlines.
- Fort Lauderdale, Florida – FLL – JetBlue.
- Orlando, Florida – MCO – JetBlue.
- Philadelphia, Pennsylvania – PHL – American.
- Punta Gorda, Florida – PGD – Allegiant Air.
- Sanford, Florida – SFB – Allegiant Air.
Does American Airlines fly out of Stewart Airport?
Stewart Airport serves Orange County, New York, and the greater Hudson Valley, directing traffic away from the three major New York City area airports. American Airlines flies one route from SWF to Philadelphia, which runs twice a day, five times a week under the current schedule.
How big is Stewart International Airport?
New York Stewart International Airport covers 1,552 acres (628 ha) at an elevation of 491 feet (150 m) above mean sea level. It has two asphalt runways and one helipad. The east-west runway 9–27 is 11,817 feet (3,602 m) long by 150 feet (46 m) wide, but the landing threshold at each end is displaced 2,000 feet (610 m).
Is SWF airport open?
Newburgh Stewart International Airport has a two-level passenger terminal – open 4am-1am. Wi-Fi connection is available. The lower level has outside of it curbside pickup & dropoff points, and around the right corner public bus & mass transit (inside is a mass transit counter).
What airlines fly out of Albany NY?
- Allegiant Air. allegiantair.com.
- American Airlines-Open 4:00 a.m. (800) 433-7300. aa.com.
- Delta Air Lines– Open 4:00 a.m. (800) 221-1212. delta.com.
- Frontier Airlines. (801) 401-9000.
- Jet Blue Airways-Open 12:00 Noon. (518) 362-2633.
- Southwest Airlines-Open 4:00 a.m. (800) I FLY SWA.
- United Airlines-Open 4:15 a.m. (800) 241-6522.
Where does Westchester Airport fly direct to?
|Airline||Cities Served||Route Map|
|Delta||Atlanta (ATL) Detroit (DTW)||Delta map|
|jetBlue||Fort Lauderdale (FLL) Fort Myers (RSW) Orlando (MCO) Tampa (TPA) West Palm Beach (PBI)||jetBlue map|
|United||Chicago (ORD)||United map|
|Tradewind Aviation (departs Hangar M)||Martha’s Vineyard (MVY) Nantucket (ACK)||Tradewind map|
Where does Albany fly direct to?
Albany Airport has the Sunshine State covered with direct flights to popular destinations like Fort Lauderdale (Jetblue and Southwest), Orlando (Allegiant, Jetblue, and Southwest), and Tampa (Allegiant and Southwest).