- 1 How far is it from Orlando airport to Port Canaveral?
- 2 How much is a shuttle from Orlando to Port Canaveral?
- 3 How long is the shuttle from Orlando airport to Port Canaveral?
- 4 What is the cheapest way to get from Orlando airport to Port Canaveral?
- 5 How much is a taxi from Orlando airport to Port Canaveral?
- 6 Is there a shuttle bus from Orlando airport to Port Canaveral?
- 7 Where should I stay for a cruise from Port Canaveral?
- 8 How do I get from Disney to Port Canaveral?
- 9 Does Royal Caribbean have shuttle from Orlando to Port Canaveral?
- 10 How far is Cocoa Beach from Port Canaveral?
- 11 How much is Disney transportation to Port Canaveral?
- 12 How far is Port Canaveral from Kissimmee?
- 13 What hotels offer shuttles to Port Canaveral?
- 14 Where do you leave your car when you go on a cruise?
- 15 How do I get from Miami to Port Canaveral?
The journey from Orlando Airport to Port Canaveral is about 45 miles.
$19.99 Orlando Airport to Port Canaveral Shuttle | Go Port.
The quickest way to get from Orlando Airport (MCO) to Port Canaveral is to shuttle which costs $130 – $190 and takes 50 min.
The cheapest regular rates we’ve found is $30 per person round-trip by Port Canaveral Quick Shuttle. For most of the other shared shuttle services, expect to pay about $40-60 per person for round-trip service.
- Go Port Canaveral.
- Mears Transportation.
- Cortrans Shuttle.
- Port Canaveral Quick Shuttle.
By Car From Orlando Airport to Port Canaveral
Taxis are readily available at the airport and at Port Canaveral when you return from your cruise. Orlando International Airport estimates that the cost of a one-way taxi ride is about $115. Lyft and Uber also serve the airport.
Cortrans Shuttle Service
Cortrans is a family-owned shuttle service that offers four trips a day between the airport and cruise port. You can ride one-way for $20 or go round-trip for $40.
Among the best and closest hotels near Port Canaveral cruise terminal are the Homewood Suites Cape Canaveral–Cocoa Beach, Springhill Suites, Country Inn & Suites Port Canaveral and Home2 Suites by Hilton Cape Canaveral Cruise Port. Most of these properties offer a shuttle transfer and cruise parking for a fee.
In Florida, Disney offers bus transfers between any of the Walt Disney World resort hotels and Port Canaveral, or between the Orlando (MCO) airport or the Hyatt MCO and Port Canaveral. You can also do a multi-part transfer (for example airport-resort-port-airport).
Royal Caribbean offers a bus service of its own (called transfers) to bring you to the port from Orlando International Airport (MCO). Royal Caribbean offers transfers in one way increments (you can book two one-ways to create a round trip).
The distance between Port Canaveral and Cocoa Beach is 6 miles. The road distance is 9.9 miles. How do I travel from Port Canaveral to Cocoa Beach without a car?
Prices can change, but currently the cost for a DCL transfer from a WDW hotel to Port Canaveral is $35 per person. Kids under age three ride free; there is no price break for older children.
The distance between Kissimmee and Port Canaveral is 50 miles.
Orlando Hotels with Shuttle to Port Canaveral
- Marriott Lakeside Orlando Airport – Starting at $186.
- DoubleTree Orlando Airport – Starting at $191.
- Fairfield Orlando Airport – Starting at $191.
- Holiday Inn Orlando Airport – Starting at $138.
- Hampton Inn Orlando Airport Gateway – Starting at $161.
- Homewood Suites Orlando Airport Gateway – Starting at $176.
Where do you leave your car when you go on a cruise?
Where Do You Leave Your Car When You Go on A Cruise?
- Leave It at Home. The first and seemingly most obvious option is to simply leave your car at home.
- Terminal Parking. When you book your cruise, you‘ll be given the option of using cruise parking in Miami.
- Off-Site Parking.
There is no direct connection from Miami to Port Canaveral. However, you can take the train to West Palm Beach, take the walk to Quadrille Blvd @ Clematis St, take the line 1 bus to Wpb Itc @ Bay J, take the walk to West Palm Beach, take the bus to Melbourne, then take the taxi to Port Canaveral.