- 1 Where do you fly into to cruise out of Port Canaveral?
- 2 How far is Port Canaveral from Orlando Airport?
- 3 How much is a shuttle from Orlando to Port Canaveral?
- 4 How much is an uber from Orlando airport to Port Canaveral?
- 5 How much is a taxi from Orlando airport to Port Canaveral?
- 6 What hotels offer shuttles to Port Canaveral?
- 7 Is there a shuttle bus from Orlando airport to Port Canaveral?
- 8 Does Royal Caribbean have shuttle from Orlando to Port Canaveral?
- 9 How do I get from Orlando airport to Port Canaveral?
- 10 How much is Disney transportation to Port Canaveral?
- 11 How do I get from Miami to Port Canaveral?
- 12 How do I get from Disney to Port Canaveral?
- 13 How far is Cocoa Beach from Port Canaveral?
- 14 How far is Port Canaveral from Disney World?
Closest Airport to Port Canaveral. Of the four main airports that serve Port Canaveral, the closest is Melbourne International Airport. Flights to and from Orlando International Airport link Port Canaveral to major airports across the United States. Orlando International Airport provides another option for travelers.
The journey from Orlando Airport to Port Canaveral is about 45 miles.
$19.99 Orlando Airport to Port Canaveral Shuttle | Go Port.
The rideshare services do offer service to Port Canaveral from the Orlando airport and other points in the area, but it can get pricey. Expect the ride to be about $60-$70 per car (not per person), each way or ~$140 round trip.
By Car From Orlando Airport to Port Canaveral
Taxis are readily available at the airport and at Port Canaveral when you return from your cruise. Orlando International Airport estimates that the cost of a one-way taxi ride is about $115. Lyft and Uber also serve the airport.
Orlando Hotels with Shuttle to Port Canaveral
- Marriott Lakeside Orlando Airport – Starting at $186.
- DoubleTree Orlando Airport – Starting at $191.
- Fairfield Orlando Airport – Starting at $191.
- Holiday Inn Orlando Airport – Starting at $138.
- Hampton Inn Orlando Airport Gateway – Starting at $161.
- Homewood Suites Orlando Airport Gateway – Starting at $176.
Cortrans Shuttle Service
Cortrans is a family-owned shuttle service that offers four trips a day between the airport and cruise port. You can ride one-way for $20 or go round-trip for $40.
Royal Caribbean offers a bus service of its own (called transfers) to bring you to the port from Orlando International Airport (MCO). Royal Caribbean offers transfers in one way increments (you can book two one-ways to create a round trip).
There are several shuttle services that run from the Orlando Airport that will take you to the Port Canaveral Cruise Terminal. Some of these options include Contrans Shuttle Service, Cocoa Beach Shuttle, and Mears Transportation.
Prices can change, but currently the cost for a DCL transfer from a WDW hotel to Port Canaveral is $35 per person. Kids under age three ride free; there is no price break for older children.
There is no direct connection from Miami to Port Canaveral. However, you can take the train to West Palm Beach, take the walk to Quadrille Blvd @ Clematis St, take the line 1 bus to Wpb Itc @ Bay J, take the walk to West Palm Beach, take the bus to Melbourne, then take the taxi to Port Canaveral.
In Florida, Disney offers bus transfers between any of the Walt Disney World resort hotels and Port Canaveral, or between the Orlando (MCO) airport or the Hyatt MCO and Port Canaveral. You can also do a multi-part transfer (for example airport-resort-port-airport).
The distance between Port Canaveral and Cocoa Beach is 6 miles. The road distance is 9.9 miles. How do I travel from Port Canaveral to Cocoa Beach without a car?
Technically, your cruise ship is stopping in Port Canaveral, FL. This port is about 45 miles away from the Walt Disney World area. So, if you want to get to the attractions, you will need to get transportation to and from the parks.