- 1 What airlines fly out of St Pete-Clearwater Airport?
- 2 How far is Tampa Airport from pie airport?
- 3 Why is it called Pie airport?
- 4 What airport do you fly into to go to Clearwater Florida?
- 5 Where does Allegiant fly to in fl?
- 6 What airports does Allegiant fly into in Florida?
- 7 Which airlines fly into pie?
- 8 Is TPA and pie the same airport?
- 9 How much is a taxi ride from Tampa Airport to St Pete Beach?
- 10 How far is Clearwater from Tampa Airport?
- 11 How far is Tampa from Clearwater Beach?
- 12 How far is Tampa from St Pete Beach?
- 13 Is it safe to swim in Clearwater Beach?
- 14 How far is Fort Myers from Clearwater?
- 15 How far is Disney from Clearwater?
What airlines fly out of St Pete-Clearwater Airport?
Look Where You Can Fly From PIE!
- Allegiant. Allegiant continues to be the largest airline at PIE and flies non-stop to more destinations than any other airline in the Tampa Bay region.
- Sun Country Airlines. Sun Country Airlines offers air charter service from PIE to Gulfport-Biloxi, Mississippi.
- Sunwing Airlines.
How far is Tampa Airport from pie airport?
The distance between Tampa Airport (TPA) and St. Petersburg Airport (PIE) is 11 miles. The road distance is 14.9 miles.
Why is it called Pie airport?
It was originally called the Pinellas International Airport and given the airport call letters, PIE. The original terminal building was dedicated in 1957 and the following year the airport was renamed St. Petersburg-Clearwater International Airport to capitalize on recognition as a tourism destination.
What airport do you fly into to go to Clearwater Florida?
Pete-Clearwater International Airport is the closest of the two airports near Clearwater Beach. St. Pete-Clearwater International Airport is located just 12 miles from Clearwater Beach!
Where does Allegiant fly to in fl?
Allegiant Air flies to 91 destinations including Austin, Destin/Fort Walton, Fort Lauderdale, Fort Myers/Punta Gorda, Honolulu, Jacksonville, Las Vegas, Los Angeles, Myrtle Beach, New Orleans, New York City, Oakland, Orlando, Palm Springs, Phoenix, San Diego, San Juan, Savannah/Hilton Head, Tampa and Washington D.C./
What airports does Allegiant fly into in Florida?
- Daytona Beach.
- Fort Lauderdale.
- Fort Myers.
Which airlines fly into pie?
The airlines that serve PIE include Allegiant Air, Sunwing Airlines and Sun Country Airlines and PIE also provides charter service to Beau Rivage Casino in Gulfport, Biloxi, MS. Here is a list of the domestic and international flights served by St. Pete-Clearwater International.
Is TPA and pie the same airport?
Petersburg/Clearwater area is conveniently served by two international airports, St. Pete-Clearwater International Airport (PIE) and Tampa International Airport (TPA), as well as two general aviation airports.
How much is a taxi ride from Tampa Airport to St Pete Beach?
The quickest way to get from Tampa Airport (TPA) to St. Pete Beach is to taxi which costs $80 – $95 and takes 33 min.
How far is Clearwater from Tampa Airport?
The distance between Clearwater and Tampa Airport (TPA) is 16 miles. The road distance is 19.4 miles.
How far is Tampa from Clearwater Beach?
The total driving distance from Tampa, FL to Clearwater Beach, FL is 25 miles or 40 kilometers.
How far is Tampa from St Pete Beach?
The distance between Tampa and St. Pete Beach is 23 miles. The road distance is 31.6 miles.
Is it safe to swim in Clearwater Beach?
No alcohol is permitted on Clearwater’s public beaches. Swim within the “Safe Bathing Limit” at all times. This area extends 300 feet west of the high water line and is clearly marked by buoys or pilings.
How far is Fort Myers from Clearwater?
The total driving distance from Clearwater, FL to Fort Myers, FL is 132 miles or 212 kilometers.
How far is Disney from Clearwater?
The distance between Walt Disney World and Clearwater is 81 miles. The road distance is 92.6 miles. How do I travel from Walt Disney World to Clearwater without a car? The best way to get from Walt Disney World to Clearwater without a car is to line 56 bus and train which takes 4h 19m and costs $85 – $120.