What is there to do at PVG airport?
Make the most out of your time with these 7 things to do on a layover at Shanghai Pudong Airport:
- Grab a bite to eat. Start your layover with a meal, but keep your expectations in check.
- Hang out in a lounge.
- Browse the shops.
- Visit the spa.
What does Pvg stand for airport?
Shanghai Pudong International Airport (IATA: PVG, ICAO: ZSPD) is one of the two international airports in Shanghai and a major aviation hub of East Asia.
How far is Pvg from airport?
The distance between Shanghai Hongqiao Airport (SHA) and Shanghai Pudong Airport (PVG) is 44 km.
Is PVG and SHA the same airport?
The older Shanghai Hongqiao International Airport (SHA) is 10 miles (16 km) west of the city center while Shanghai Pudong Internatonal Airport (PVG) is across the Huangpu River, 28 miles (44 km) east (the official airport website does not have functioning English). Most international flights are at PVG.
Is Shanghai a part of China?
Shanghai, also spelled Shang-hai, city and province-level shi (municipality), east-central China. It is one of the world’s largest seaports and a major industrial and commercial centre of China. Shanghai is China’s most-populous city, and the municipality is its most-populous urban area.
How many airports does Shanghai have?
Shanghai has two international airports something no other city in China can boast. Pudong International Airport handles 60% of flights, while the remaining 40% use Hongqiao International Airport.
Which Shanghai airport is closer to city?
Taxi. Shanghai Hongqiao International Airport is a little closer to the city; a taxi will take around 30 minutes and set you back between 100 and 150 RMB.