- 1 What airport do you fly into for Breckenridge Colorado?
- 2 How far is Breckenridge from Denver Airport?
- 3 How far is Breckenridge from Eagle Airport?
- 4 How far is Breckenridge from downtown Denver?
- 5 Is Aspen or Breckenridge better?
- 6 How much is uber from Denver to Breckenridge?
- 7 Is Breckenridge expensive to visit?
- 8 Is there a train from Denver to Breckenridge?
- 9 Do you need a car in Breckenridge CO?
- 10 Is there a shuttle from Denver Airport to Breckenridge?
- 11 Is there a shuttle from Denver to Breckenridge?
- 12 How do I get to Breckenridge?
- 13 Are there hot springs in Breckenridge CO?
- 14 What is there to do in downtown Breckenridge?
- 15 Is there Uber in Breckenridge CO?
What airport do you fly into for Breckenridge Colorado?
There are two airports that service Breckenridge, Denver International Airport and Eagle/Vail Regional Airport. The most popular airport that offers access to Breckenridge is Denver International Airport (DIA). Located 95 miles east of Breckenridge on Interstate 70, DIA offers the most affordable option.
How far is Breckenridge from Denver Airport?
Breckenridge, the quaint Victorian town that has become the most popular ski area in the United States is located just 90 miles from Denver International Airport (DIA) and only 70 miles from Eagle-Vail Airport. Summit Express offers shuttles to and from Denver International Airport for every season of the year.
How far is Breckenridge from Eagle Airport?
Yes, the driving distance between Eagle Airport (EGE) to Breckenridge is 70 miles.
How far is Breckenridge from downtown Denver?
There are a number of ways to get between Denver and Breckenridge, which is located 80 highway miles away via I-70 and Highway 9.
Is Aspen or Breckenridge better?
Today we will look at 2 popular resorts: Aspen and Breckenridge, also called Breck. Each of them is a great place to spend winter or summer vacation.
Aspen or Breckenridge – short comparison.
|Elevation||8000 ft||9600 ft|
|No. of lifts||21||34|
|No. of ski runs||237||187|
How much is uber from Denver to Breckenridge?
YES Uber will take you from Denver to Breck. It will cost ~$120 with no surge.
Is Breckenridge expensive to visit?
The average price of a 7-day trip to Breckenridge is $2,178 for a solo traveler, $3,912 for a couple, and $7,333 for a family of 4. Breckenridge hotels range from $82 to $373 per night with an average of $132, while most vacation rentals will cost $240 to $1000 per night for the entire home.
Is there a train from Denver to Breckenridge?
Train/Bus. Finally, the most economical way to get to Breckenridge From DIA is to take the commuter train from DIA to union station and catch the Bustang. The Free Ride is a free shuttle service that connects the Breckenridge Ski Resort with parking areas and makes several stops along the town’s perimeter.
Do you need a car in Breckenridge CO?
DO YOU NEED A CAR? The first question to ask yourself is whether you even need a car during your visit. If you‘re planning on spending all or most of your time in Breckenridge, the answer is no.
Is there a shuttle from Denver Airport to Breckenridge?
About our Denver Airport to Breckenridge Shuttles. Fresh Tracks Transportation provides shuttle service between the Denver International Airport and Breckenridge, Colorado. Frisco to Denver shuttles take approximately 1 hour and 30 minutes.
Is there a shuttle from Denver to Breckenridge?
Transportation from Denver to Breckenridge. Peak 1 Express provides shared shuttles and private SUVs and Sprinters to Breckenridge. Your shuttle from Denver Airport to Breckenridge, CO is safe, easy and affordable with Peak 1 Express mountain transportation.
How do I get to Breckenridge?
Directions are simple: drive west on I-70 until to exit 203—to State Highway 9. Follow this road into Breckenridge. You can either rent a car or take the Colorado Mountain Express. CME offers door-to-door service, point-to-point, charter vans, and “CME Premier,” which is a private chauffer.
Are there hot springs in Breckenridge CO?
There are no natural hot springs in Breckenridge, Colorado, but there are multiple hot springs resorts – some of the best in the country – in nearby mountain towns that make for a great half or full day trip.
What is there to do in downtown Breckenridge?
Best Things To Do in Breckenridge
- #1. Main Street. Main Street. free.
- #2. Carter Park. Carter Park. free.
- #3. Breckenridge Ski Resort. Breckenridge Ski Resort. #3 in Breckenridge.
- #4. Boreas Pass Road. Boreas Pass Road. free.
- #5. Vail Pass Path. Vail Pass Path. free.
- #6. Breckenridge Hiking. Breckenridge Hiking. free.
- #7. Breckenridge Nordic Center. Breckenridge Nordic Center.
Is there Uber in Breckenridge CO?
Taxis & Ride Share Services
Breckenridge offers a wide range of taxi and rideshare programs including Uber, Lyft and Taxi services that will take you around town as well as neighboring towns throughout Summit County.