- 1 Which is the No 1 airport in world?
- 2 Where is the best airport in the world?
- 3 Which airport has the most flights every day in the world?
- 4 What airport has the most traffic?
- 5 Which is the cleanest airport in the world?
- 6 Which is the most expensive airport in the world?
- 7 Which country has the most beautiful airport?
- 8 Which country has the most beautiful airport in the world?
- 9 What is the world’s busiest airport 2020?
- 10 What is the least busiest airport in the world?
- 11 What is the biggest airport in the world by size?
- 12 Which airport is the busiest in the US?
Which is the No 1 airport in world?
World’s Busiest Airports
|1.||Hartsfield–Jackson Atlanta International Airport||United States|
|2.||Beijing Capital International Airport||China|
|3.||Los Angeles International Airport||United States|
|4.||Dubai International Airport||United Arab Emirates|
Where is the best airport in the world?
And in what will come as a surprise to virtually no one, Singapore Changi Airport has for the eighth year in a row been crowned the “World’s Best Airport.” Tokyo Haneda Airport earned second place and Doha’s Hamad International Airport rose to the number three spot.
Which airport has the most flights every day in the world?
|1.||Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport||ATL/KATL|
|2.||O’Hare International Airport||ORD/KORD|
|3.||Los Angeles International Airport||LAX/KLAX|
|4.||Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport||DFW/KDFW|
What airport has the most traffic?
The world’s busiest airport, Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport saw 110.5 million passengers in 2019. In the first quarter of 2020, the Atlanta airport logged 20.7 million passengers, down more than 18% from the same period last year.
Which is the cleanest airport in the world?
Tokyo Haneda Airport triumphed at the 2020 World Airport Awards, being voted the World’s Cleanest Airport, ahead of Incheon International Airport (2nd) and Singapore Changi Airport (3rd). Tokyo Haneda Airport is named the World’s Cleanest Airport in the 2020 World Airport Awards.
Which is the most expensive airport in the world?
Toronto’s Pearson International Airport was singled out as “the world’s most expensive airport” at an international conference on the future of global air transport. Air Canada president Montie Brewer said operating out of Pearson affects the airline’s cost structure and fares.
Which country has the most beautiful airport?
5 Most Beautiful (And Luxurious) Airports in the World
- Singapore Changi Airport. No list of beautiful airports is complete without mentioning the Singapore Changi Airport.
- Dubai International Airport.
- Incheon International Airport, South Korea.
- Lyon-Saint-Exupery Airport.
- Adolfo Suárez Madrid–Barajas Airport.
Which country has the most beautiful airport in the world?
The Most Beautiful Airports In The World
- Singapore Changi Airport. ROSLAN RAHMAN via Getty Images.
- Adolfo Suárez Madrid–Barajas Airport.
- Malvinas Argentinas Ushuaia International Airport.
- Marrakesh Menara Airport.
- Beijing Daxing International Airport.
- Incheon International Airport.
- Denver International Airport.
- Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport.
What is the world’s busiest airport 2020?
HONG KONG — Guangzhou Baiyun International Airport declared on Monday that it had become the busiest among its global peers in 2020.
What is the least busiest airport in the world?
TOP 10 LEAST POPULAR AIRPORTS IN THE WORLD
- Eindhoven Airport (Netherlands) Total score: 6.39.
- Bordeaux-Mérignac Airport (France)
- Edinburgh Airport (Scotland)
- Kiev Boryspil Airport (Ukraine)
- Manchester Airport (England)
- Stockholm/Bromma Airport (Sweden)
- Paris-Orly airport (France)
- Lyon Saint-Exupery airport (France)
What is the biggest airport in the world by size?
King Fahd International Airport (DMM) – 776 km
King Fahd Airport, the world’s biggest airport by size, is an impressive airport located in Dammam, Saudi Arabia. Although the airport property covers about 776 square kilometers, the airport building sits on 36.8 square kilometers of land.
Which airport is the busiest in the US?
Hartsfield-Jackson Atalanta International Airport (ATL)
With over 100 million passengers per year, it’s the busiest airport in both the United States and the entire world.