- 1 What do you need to do at the airport step by step?
- 2 What should I do at the airport for the first time?
- 3 How do I check in at the airport?
- 4 How can I have fun at the airport?
- 5 Do I need to print my boarding pass?
- 6 How do I get my boarding pass?
- 7 How do I get to the airport by myself?
- 8 Is flying alone scary?
- 9 What things are not allowed in flight?
- 10 What’s the difference between online check-in and airport check-in?
- 11 Is it better to check-in online or at the airport?
- 12 What documents are needed at airport?
- 13 How do you kill time before a flight?
- 14 Can you leave the airport on a layover?
- 15 How do you kill time on a layover?
What do you need to do at the airport step by step?
- Check-in for your flight.
- Hand over any luggage that would need to go into the aircraft hold, if you are travelling with luggage.
- Pass through the airport security gates to the departures hall.
- Find your boarding gate.
- Board the plane and fly to your destination.
What should I do at the airport for the first time?
Getting to the Airport
Accordingly ensure you reach the Airport at least 2 or 3 hours before the scheduled departure of the Aeroplane. This will give you time to check in and collect your boarding pass, check in your baggage, go through the security screening and be at the departure gate in time for your flight.
How do I check in at the airport?
At the Check-in Gate
- If you’ve checked in online, drop off your baggage (if applicable) and head to the security line.
- If you haven’t checked in online prior to arrival, check in at a kiosk or in person at a check-in desk.
- After checking in by kiosk, drop off bags at the appropriate counter.
How can I have fun at the airport?
27 Fun Things to Do at The Airport
- Become a plane-spotter. Most terminals are built with plenty of vantage points to view the airport’s comings and goings.
- Scour duty free.
- Eat a whole Toblerone.
- Regret eating a whole Toblerone.
- Practice people-watching.
- Spot the celeb.
- Update your social media.
- Learn the lingo.
Do I need to print my boarding pass?
You can use your mobile boarding pass at most airports. Before you leave, check to see if your departure or connecting airports accept mobile boarding passes: If not, you can print a boarding pass before you head to the airport or from any self-service kiosk once you’re there.
How do I get my boarding pass?
If you check in at the airport, you may print your boarding pass from a self-service kiosk near check-in, or an airline representative can print one for you at the check-in counter. If you lose your pre-printed boarding pass or misplace the link, you can reprint your boarding pass when you get to the airport.
How do I get to the airport by myself?
Check-in Made Easy
- Check in before you go to the airport. Check in 24 hours before your flight leaves.
- Arrive at the airport early. Allow ample time in case there are hold-ups you can’t anticipate.
- Take care of your passport.
- Sail past baggage check.
Is flying alone scary?
These moments are usually the most stressful part of the flight. It can feel a little claustrophobic. Everyone is trying to find their seat and stow their bag at the same time. But don’t worry this only lasts a few minutes and the actual flight won’t be scary at all.
What things are not allowed in flight?
Prohibited items in Cabin Baggage:
- Dry cell batteries.
- Knives, scissors, Swiss army knives and other sharp instruments.
- Toy replicas of fire arms and ammunition.
- Weapons such as whips, nan-chakus, baton, or stun gun.
- Electronic devices which cannot be switched off.
- Aerosols and liquids*
What’s the difference between online check-in and airport check-in?
Check-in at airport is a procedure where you can submit those luggage which you wish not to carry by yourself in the cabin & acquire the Boarding pass. Online Check-in is the process in which passengers confirm their presence on a flight via the Internet and typically print their own boarding passes.
Is it better to check-in online or at the airport?
Online check-in is always better, if nothing else from a convenience standpoint. If you check-in online you can typically still pick some pretty decent seats. If you check-in at the airport counter, you are stuck with whatever seats your fellow passengers didn’t want.
What documents are needed at airport?
Documents to Carry
- Valid Passport,
- PAN card issued by the Income Tax department,
- Election Photo Identification Card,
- Valid Driving License,
- Photo identity card issued by the employer, being government and reputed private sector organizations,
- Photo Credit Card,
How do you kill time before a flight?
10 ways to kill time on a flight
- Watch movies / TV-Series. An oldie but a goodie – few things pass time as quickly as a few episodes of Suits or a cheesy rom-com (preferably with Ryan Gosling).
- Work your way through glossy magazines.
- Listen to audio books.
- Catch up on work / school.
- Stare out of the window and philosophize.
- Write lists.
Can you leave the airport on a layover?
For most layovers, you can leave the transit area (and airport) in between flights, as long as you have a visa (if necessary) and go through customs and immigration on the way out, and of course you‘ll have to pass through security again on your way back into the airport.
How do you kill time on a layover?
The Best Ways You Can Kill Time During a Long Layover at the
- Walk around the airport. Stretch your legs before you fly.
- Make money returning luggage carts. You might as well make a little extra cash.
- Play hide and seek. Just don’t get TSA involved.
- Enjoy free airport activities. Find a zen spot.
- Go shopping.
- Try a new restaurant.
- Find Wi-Fi.
- Pet airport therapy animals.