- 1 How much does it cost to park your car at Logan Airport?
- 2 Where do I park to pick up at Logan Airport?
- 3 Can I leave my car at Logan Airport?
- 4 Is Economy parking open at Logan Airport?
- 5 What is the cheapest way to park at Logan Airport?
- 6 How much does it cost to leave your car at the airport for a week?
- 7 When should you pick someone up from the airport?
- 8 Is Boston Logan Airport Busy?
- 9 Where can I wait at Logan Airport?
- 10 Is it safe to park car at airport?
- 11 How can I get out of paying for airport parking?
- 12 Can we park car in airport for 2 days?
- 13 Where is long term parking at Logan?
- 14 What is short term parking at Logan?
- 15 How do you pay for parking at Logan Airport?
How much does it cost to park your car at Logan Airport?
Boston Logan Airport Parking Rates & Options
|Central Parking Garage, Terminal B Garage, & Terminal E Lots||Rate|
|1 day & 0-6 hours||$53|
|1 day & 6-24 hours||$76|
|Additional 0-6 hours||$19|
Where do I park to pick up at Logan Airport?
Active curbside passenger pick up spaces are available and clearly marked at the arrivals level of every terminal. Curbside Parking is not allowed at any terminal.
Can I leave my car at Logan Airport?
Where Can I Leave My Car at Logan Airport? At Logan Airport, you can choose between on-site terminal and economy parking. Terminal parking costs $35 per day. Economy parking costs $29 per day.
Is Economy parking open at Logan Airport?
The Terminal B and Economy Parking Garages are closed until further notice. Follow on-airport signage for available parking locations. More information on Parking at Boston Logan.
What is the cheapest way to park at Logan Airport?
The Economy Lot is the cheapest on-site Logan parking option with a daily rate of $26. The Central and Terminal B and E Garages charge a rate of $35 per day. Off-site Boston airport parking lots offer the best rate of $11-17 per day.
How much does it cost to leave your car at the airport for a week?
Shorter-term parking at the airport can cost you well over $30 to $50 a day and are a rather exorbitant option for trips longer than a couple of days.
When should you pick someone up from the airport?
Wait until your party is outside to meet them at the curb.
In order to follow the airport’s rules and to be courteous to other people picking up their parties, wait until your traveler is actually standing at the curb with their bags before you drive around to pick them up.
Is Boston Logan Airport Busy?
Busiest times: Airport-wide, weekdays from 5 a.m. to 8:30 a.m. and 4 p.m. to 7 p.m; Sunday: 4 p.m. to 7 p.m. International Terminal E, 3 p.m. to 8 p.m. daily.
Where can I wait at Logan Airport?
Boston Logan’s Cell Phone Lot is a great place to wait for arriving passengers. Read a book or magazine, catch up on your email and wait for the call that your passengers have arrived and retrieved their baggage. Our terminals are less than five minutes away from the Cell Phone Lot.
Is it safe to park car at airport?
Not really. On-site airport-owned and -operated lots and garages lots are open to the public so anyone can access them. If they’re monitored at all, it’s by a drive- or bike-by security guard or when a camera happens to be showing the area where your car is. Airport lots and garages also tend to be poorly lit.
How can I get out of paying for airport parking?
Avoid airport parking fees altogether
- Ask a friend. The best option for avoiding the hefty airport parking cost is to ask a friend for a ride.
- Take a Lyft.
- Use public transportation.
- Park and stay rates at hotels.
- Google coupons.
- Parking garage loyalty programs.
- Choose long-term parking.
Can we park car in airport for 2 days?
The short answer is yes, you can leave your car at the airport, since most airports have long term parking. Generally, it’s cheaper to park at an off-airport lot than at the airport itself, but not always.
Where is long term parking at Logan?
The long–term parking options on-site at Logan Airport (BOS) come in four flavors: Terminal B garages, Terminal E lot, the central parking garage and economy parking. Most of these are located near your gate, but the economy parking lot sits northeast of the airport.
What is short term parking at Logan?
For those short trips, you can save a lot of time and money by using the short-term parking at Boston Logan Airport (BOS).
BOS Short-Term Parking Rates.
|Daily Parking Rate||$28|
|Week Parking Rate||$168|
|Extra Hours||$5 Per Hour *Minimum Charge 1 Day|
|Free Valet Parking (Temporarily Unavailable)|
How do you pay for parking at Logan Airport?
Parking Pay Station:
- Choose either a cash or credit machine.
- Insert parking ticket.
- Insert credit card into the same slot as parking ticket, or insert cash.
- Wait for:
- Take your validated parking ticket and receipt with you.
- Return to your car and use the exit express lane when leaving the garage.
- You’re on your way!