- 1 Which country has most no of airports?
- 2 What is the largest country in the world to not have an airport?
- 3 Which country does not have airline?
- 4 Which state has no airport in India?
- 5 Which is No 1 airport in world?
- 6 Which is the No 1 airport in India?
- 7 Which city has most airports?
- 8 Are airports part of a country?
- 9 Which city is world capital?
- 10 Which country does not have flag?
- 11 Which countries have nationalized airlines?
- 12 Which country has private airport?
- 13 Which state has highest airport in India?
- 14 Which airport is biggest in India?
- 15 How many airports are there in India in 2020?
Which country has most no of airports?
Top 10 countries with the highest number of airports in the world
|Country||Number of airports/airfields|
What is the largest country in the world to not have an airport?
Andorra has no airport, but has three private heliports, one of which is a hospital helipad. A “National Heliport” is planned to be built, but the process is currently stalled. By both population and land area, it is the largest country not to have an airport.
Which country does not have airline?
With just over 77,000 inhabitants, Andorra does not have an airport and therefore has no national airline. To reach the tiny country just 468km squared, travelers must fly into the south of France or north of Spain. The largest international airports to reach Andorra are in Barcelona, Spain, or Toulouse, France.
Which state has no airport in India?
Sikkim was the only state without an airport in the country.
Which is No 1 airport in world?
1. Singapore Changi Airport. Singapore Changi Airport once again earned the top prize again this year as the world’s best airport for the eighth consecutive year.
Which is the No 1 airport in India?
1) Delhi’s Indira Gandhi International Airport: Ranked at No. 50 all over the world, Delhi airport has been voted as India’s best airport. Last year, Delhi was at 59th spot. 2) Mumbai’s Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj International Airport: Two notches behind Delhi is Mumbai airport (52nd spot).
Which city has most airports?
|Rank||Metropolitan area||Airport(s) included|
|1.||London||Heathrow, Gatwick, Stansted, Luton, City, Southend|
|2.||New York City||JFK, Newark, LaGuardia, Stewart, Long Island MacArthur, Westchester|
|3.||Tokyo||Haneda, Narita, Chōfu Airport, Ibaraki Airport|
Are airports part of a country?
Legal experts agree that a country has sovereignty over these zones. “There is no such thing as no man’s land at the airport. “The so-called transit zones are part of that country’s territory.”
Which city is world capital?
For now, London is the world’s global capital.
Which country does not have flag?
Nepal is the only country in the modern world that does not have a rectangular national flag.
Which countries have nationalized airlines?
The most commonly known are:
- British Airways.
- Air France.
- Lufthansa (Germany)
- Scandinavian Airlines (Denmark, Norway, Sweden)
- Aer Lingus (Ireland)
- Turkish Airlines.
Which country has private airport?
|Original government owned airport group||Privatisation date|
|Argentina: 33 main airports||1998|
|Mexico: 58 main airports||1998|
|India – Airport Authority of India (AAI): 92 main airports||1999 (Cochin), 2004 (Bengaluru and Hyderabad), 2006 (Delhi and Mumbai).|
|Paris – ADP: 3 Paris airports and others||2006|
Which state has highest airport in India?
Which Indian state has the highest number of International Airports in India? Kerala with 4 International Airports tops the list of the highest number of International Airports in the country.
Which airport is biggest in India?
The biggest national airlines is Air India Limited out of a total of 9.
The 30 biggest airports in India.
|Name||Indira Gandhi International Airport|
Ещё 29 столбцов
How many airports are there in India in 2020?
486 total airports, airstrips, flying schools and military bases available in the country. 123 airports with scheduled commercial flights including some with dual civilian and army use. 34 international airports.